Rupa Goswami has written this song "Madhava Parihara Me Patam". The official name of this song is Volume 6 Song 18. This song is taken from the book Stavamala. In this song, Rupa Goswami describes the conversation between Sri Radha and Sri Madhava, wherein She requests Him to stop troubling her and let her go.
madhava parihara me patam etam
yami javena niketam
suddha-sati-vrata-vitta aham atinirmala-citta
prathayasi sujana-vimuktam narmedam kim ayuktam
yadi janamy adhitiram tvam atigudha-sariram
dure sura-sutayam sayam katham upayayam
vidadhe bhavad avanamam caritam parihara vamam
vartma sanatanam ucitam palaya dharmika-rucitam
Refrain: Madhava, let go of my garments! I am going home at once!
(1) I am famous for my vow of chastity. My heart is pure.
(2) Why do You speak these immoral jokes the pious never say?
(3) If I had known You would be hiding here on the shore
(4) Then how could I have come so far along the Yamuna at sunset?
(5) I bow down before You. Please give up these immoral acts!
(6) Please follow the eternal path that pleases the pious.