Bhaktivinod Thakur has written this song “Mahabhava Cintamani”.The Official Name for this song is Sri Radhikastakam Song 5. This song is taken from the book Gitavali. Bhaktivinoda Thakura says that Radha is the Supreme Goddess. She is always seen with Sri Sri Krishna. It is described that She is the chief associate and devotee of Govinda Hare, and topmost of all goddesses. Here name means that She is the most excellent worshiper of Sri Krishna. However, She is also an expansion of the Lord’s energy. Since She is also an extension of Hare Krishna, She is the feminine aspect of God. Her body is decorated with beautiful sari and heavy ornaments. She possesses twenty five transcendental qualities.
mahabhava-cintamani, udbhavita tanu-khani,
karunya-tarunya ar, lavanya-amrta-dhar,
tahe snata laksmi-jayi sati
lajja patta-vastra jar, saundarya kunkuma-sar,
panca-vimsati guna, phula-mala su-sobhana,
raga-tambulita ostha, kautilya-kajjala-spasta,
kirti-yasa-antahpure, garva-khattopari sphure,
pranaya-rosa-kanculi- pihita stana-yugmaka,
candra-jayi kacchapi ravini
e heno radhika-pada, tomader su-sampada,
dante trna yace tava pay
e bhaktivinoda din, radha-dasyamrta-kana,
rupa raghunatha! deho tay
(1) Srimati Radharani's transcendental bodily form has arisen out of the mahabhava-cintamani. She is the decoration of the Lord of the sakhis, and is effulgent with divinely splendorous potency. She takes her first bath in the shower of the nectar of compassion, Her second bath in the nectar of youth, and Her third bath in the nectar of bodily luster. She thus conquers the beauty of even the goddess of fortune, and is endowed with the prominent quality of chastity.
(2) She wears the silken sari of modesty, and on Her forehead She wears the red kunkum dot of loveliness. Her body is decorated with pictures drawn in musk, and She wears a necklace that is adorned with the fresh jewels of the ecstatic symptoms-shivering in the body, flowing of tears from the eyes, standing of hairs on the body, being stunned, perspiring, faltering of the voice, inactivity, and madness.
(3) Sri Radha is very much beautified by wearing the flower garland strung with Her twenty-five transcendental qualities, and She is clothed in the two-part silken garment of both sober and non-sober emotional ecstasies. Covered indignation constitutes Her braided and ornamented hair, and She is radiant with the tilak of auspicious fortune. The name and glories of Krsna are the delight of Her ears.
(4) Srimati Radharani's lips have become very red from chewing betel nuts, and the black collyrium of cunningness is clearly visible on Her eyes. Her smile is like sweet camphor, and she is always fond of joking. She sits upon a bed of pride in a palace of fame and glory, and a garland of extraordinary transformations of ecstatic love hangs swinging from around Her neck.
(5) Her breasts are covered by the bodice of loving anger. She plays on a lute called kacchapi (turtle-shaped) to announce the conquest of Her rival Candravali. Radha is always fond of placing Her playful lotus like hands on the shoulders of two of Her girlfriends. Her youthful form is very graceful and slender, and She is the exclusive distributor of the nectar of LordSyamasundara.
(6) O Rupa and Raghunatha! Your great treasure is the lotus feet of such a Radhika. This Bhaktivinoda, who is very fallen and lowly, prays at your lotus feet with a straw of the street between his teeth. Please bestow upon me a nectarean particle of eternal service to Srimati Radharani!