Bhaktivinod Thakur has written this song “Tumi Sarveswareswara Vrajendra Kumar”. This song is taken from the book Saranagati (Section: Goptritve Varana Song 4). Bhaktivinoda Thakura says that Govind Hare is everyone’s protector. So please take shelter of Him to get rid of afflictions of this material world. Everything happens as per His will. So we should beg Sri Krishna to help us get rid of worldly matters.
tumi sarvesvaresvara, brajendra-kumara!
tomara icchaya visve s?jana sa?hara
tava iccha-mato brahma korena s?jana
tava iccha-mato vi?nu korena palana
tava iccha-mate siva korena sa?hara
tava iccha-mate maya s?je karagara
tava iccha-mate jiver janama-mara?a
sam?ddhi-nipate du?kha sukha-sa?gha?ana
miche maya-baddha jiva asa-pase phire’
tava iccha bina kichu korite na pare
tumi to’ rakhaka ar palaka amara
tomara cara?a bina asa nahi ara
nija-bala-ce??a-prati bharasa cha?iya
tomara icchaya achi nirbhara koriya
bhakativinoda ati dina akishcana
tomara icchaya ta’r jivana mara?a
(1) O youthful son of the King of Vraja, You are Lord of all lords. According to Your will, creation and destruction take place in the universe.
(2) According to Your will Lord Brahma creates, and according to Your will Lord Visnu maintains.
(3) According to Your will Lord Siva destroys, and according to Your will Maya constructs the prison house of this world.
(4) According to Your will the living beings take birth and die, and according to Your will they meet with prosperity and ruin, happiness and sorrow.
(5) The tiny soul bound up by Maya vainly struggles in the fetters of worldly desire. Without Your sanction he is unable to do anything.
(6) You are my only protector and maintainer. Except for Your lotus feet there is no other hope for me.
(7) No longer confident of my own strength and endeavor, I have become solely dependent on Your will.
(8) Bhaktivinoda is most poor, and his pride has been leveled. Now in accordance with Your will he lives and dies.
Tumi Sarveswareswara Vrajendra Kumar – Sung by HG Achyutananda Prabhu
Tumi Sarveswareswara Vrajendra Kumar – Sung by HG Jai Sachinanadana Prabhu
Tumi Sarveswareswara Vrajendra Kumar – Sung by HG Sivarama Prabhu