Govinda Das Kaviraj has written this song “Mudita Nayane Hiya Bhuja Yuga Capi”. This song is taken from the book Padavali. In this song, Govinda Das Kaviraj describes how the gopis persuade Srimati Radharani to go and meet Lord Krishna, who is extremely distressed due to separation from her.
mudita nayane hiya bhuja-yuga capi
suti rahala hari kachu na alapi
parasange kahalahi namahi tori
tabahi meliya ankhi cahe mukha mori
sundari ithe nahi kaha ana chanda
tahe anurata bhela syamara canda
yo-i nayana-bhangi na sahe ananga
so-i nayane srabe lora-taranga
yo-i adhare sada madhurima hasa
so-i nirasa bhela dirgha niswasa
bidyapati kaha micha naha bhati
gobinda-dasa rahu tahi krta sathi
(1) His hands folded over His heart, and His eyes closed, Krsna lies down to rest. He speaks not a word.
(2) He chants Your name. His eyes glance at my face.
(3) O beautiful girl, do not say anything more. Krsna glorious like a dark moon loves You.
(4) From the eyes that could not resist amorous crooked glances now flow waves of tears.
(5) The lips that always held the sweetness of a smile now are filled with sad long sighs.
(6) What Vidyapati said was not a lie. Govinda dasa says: O gopi-friend, please go to Him.