Govinda Das Kaviraj has written this song “So Bahu Ballabha Sahaje-i Bhora”. This song is taken from the book Padavali. In this song, Govinda Das Kaviraj sings the glories of Srimati Radharani who has been overcome with love for Lord Krishna.
so bahu ballabha sahaje-i bhora
kaichane bedana janaba mora
cala-ite cahi taha adara bhańga
saha-i na pariye biraha-tarańga
sakhi he kahe upekhalu kana
na janiye dagadhi calaba mohe mana
sakhi-gana gana-ite tuhu se seyani
tohe ki sikhayaba caturima bani
majhu eta arati ho jani jana
ithe lagi taba paya sompalu parana
aba biracaha tuhu so parabandha
kanuka yaiche hoya nirabandha
jiba-ite mohe milaba yaba kana
gobinda-dasa taba tuya guna gana
(1) Now I am overcome with love for Him. How can I understand what has happened to me?
(2) When I see Him, my peaceful composure is broken into pieces. I cannot bear being tossed to an fro by the waves of the anguish of separation from Him.
(3) O gopi-friend, how can I turn away from Krsna? I do not know. It is as if I am burning in the midst of flames. My heart is enchanted by Him.
(4) You gopi-friends are very wise. What wise words can I speak to you?
(5) Ah! I am so overcome with longings. I feel that soon I will lose my life.
(6) Please write a letter. Place my request before Krsna.
(7) Only if I can meet Krsna will I stay alive. Govinda dasa says: O gopi girl, in this song I sing your glories.