Govinda Das Kaviraj has written this song “Rasabati Radha Rasamayi Kana”. This song is taken from the book Padavali In this song, Govinda Das Kaviraj has described how the gopis arranged the meeting of Srimati Radharani and Lord Krishna who had angrily turned away from each other after quarreling with each other.
rasabati radha rasamaya kana
ko jane kahe kayala tuhu mana
tuhu ati rokhe bimukha na baitha
duhu brndabana-bana maha paitha
ki kahaba re sakhi kaha-ite hasa
kiye kiye adbhuta duhuka bilasa
locana lore bhari duhu pantha
pa-ola timira nikunjaka anta
duhu dumha pucha-ite duhu mati bama
duhu kahali nija sahacari nama
bharame kahata maramaka bola
sahacari bodhe tuhu duhu kara kora
yaba duhu meli alingana dela
gobinda-dasa kahata kiye bhela
(1) Radha is sweet like nectar. Krsna is sweet like nectar. Why do They quarrel? Who knows?
(2) Angrily They turn from each other. They will not meet. Still, They both enter Vrndavana forest.
(3) O gopi-friend, what shall I say to make Them smile and laugh? How shall I arrange that They enjoy wonderful pastimes together?
(4) Tears streamed from their eyes as They gazed at the pathway. They entered the forest darkness.
(5) They asked about each other. Their hearts were stubborn and contrary. They each called out the name of a special gopi-friend.
(6) To those friends They told what was in Their hearts. Those two friends met, hugged, and told what they had heard.
(7) Then Radha and Krsna met and embraced. Govinda dasa asks: What pastimes did They enjoy then?