Govinda Das Kaviraj has written this song “Aichana Bacana Kahala”. This song is taken from the book Padavali. In this song, Govinda Das Kaviraj has described the reply of the Gopis to Lord Krishna’s cruel sharp words, which pleases Lord Krishna greatly.
aichana bacana kahala yaba kana
braja-ramani-gana sajala nayana
tutala sabahu manoratha karani
abanata anane nakhe likhu dharani
akula antara gadagada kaha-i
akaruna bacana bisikha nahi saha-i
suna suna su-kapata syamara canda
kaiche kahasi tuhu iha anubandha
bhangahi kula-sila muralika-gane
kinkini-gana janu kesa dhari ane
aba kaha kapate dharama-yuta bola
dharmika haraye kiye kumari nicola
tohe sompita jiba tuya rasa paba
tuya pada chodi aba ko kamha yaba
etahu kahata braja-yubati mela
suni nanda-nandana harasita bhela
kabi parasada tahi karaye bilasa
anande nirakhaye gobinda-dasa
(1) When Lord Krsna spoke these words, tears flowed from the gopis' eyes.
(2) The gopis' desires were all broken into pieces. The gopis bowed their heads. With their toenails they scratched the ground.
(3) Their hearts were overcome. They spoke broken words in choked voices. They could not bear Krsna's cruel sharp words.
(4) "Listen. Listen, O cruel dark moon Krsna. Why do You speak these words?
(5) "Your flute music broke our saintliness into pieces. Now we are Your maidservants. It is You who hold us by the hair.
(6) "Now You speak these crooked words of pretended dharma. How can a saintly girl remove even her cloak in front of You?
(7) "We have given our lives to You. We yearn to taste the nectar of Your company. Where will we go if we leave Your feet?"
(8) These words the girls of Vraja spoke. Hearing them, Lord Krsna became happy.
(9) By the mercy of a saintly poet (Srila Sukadeva Gosvami), Govinda dasa joyfully watches these pastimes.