Lochan Das Thakur
has written this song “Akrodha Paramananda”.
This song is taken from the book Caitanya Mangala
. In this song, Lochan Das Thakur
glorifies Lord Nityananda
who goes from door to door and distributes the gift of the Hari-nama mahamantra.
akrodha paramananda nityananda ray
abhimana sunya nitai nagare beday
adhama patita jiver dvare dvare giya
hari-nama maha-mantra dicchen bilaiya
jare dekhe tare kohe dante trna dhori’
amare kiniya loho bolo gaura-hari
eto boli’ nityananda bhume gadi jay
sonara parvata jeno dhulate lotay
heno avatare jar rati na janmilo
locan bole sei papi elo ar gelo
1) The noble Lord Nityananda is never angry, for He is the personification of supreme transcendental bliss. Devoid of any concept of false ego, Nitai wanders about the town.
2) Going from door to door in the residences of the most fallen and wretched souls, He freely distributes the gift of the Hari-nama mahamantra.
3) He exclaims to whomever he sees while holding straw between his teeth, “Please purchase me by worshipping Gaurahari!”
4) Saying thus, Nityananda Prabhu rolls about on the ground, appearing like a golden mountain tumbling in the dust.
5) Locana Dasa Thakura says, “Whoever has not experienced the awakening of affection for such an avatara as this, that sinful person simply comes and goes uselessly in the cycle of repeated birth and death.”
Akrodha Paramananda – Sung by HG Anant Nitai Prabhu
Akrodha Paramananda – Sung by HG Jai Sachinanadana Prabhu
Akrodha Paramananda – Sung by HG Sivarama Prabhu
Akrodha Paramananda – Sung by HH Radhanath Swami
Akrodha Paramananda – Sung by HH Vedavyasa Priya Swam (01)
Akrodha Paramananda – Sung by HH Vedavyasa Priya Swam (02)
Akrodha Paramananda – Watch Videos