akrodha paramānanda nityānanda rāya
abhimāna śūnya nitāi nagare beḍāya
adhama patita jīvera dvāre dvāre giyā
harināma mahā-mantra dicchena bilāiyā
jā’re dekhe tā’re kahe dante tṛṇa dhari’
‘āmāre kiniyā laha bala gaurahari’
eta bali’ nityānanda bhūme gaḍi’ jāya
sonāra parvata jena dhūlāte loṭāya
hena avatāre jā’ra rati nā janmila
locana bale sei pāpī ela āra gela
1) The noble Lord Nityananda is never angry, for He is the personification of supreme transcendental bliss. Devoid of any concept of false ego, Nitai wanders about the town.
2) Going from door to door in the residences of the most fallen and wretched souls, He freely distributes the gift of the Hari-nama mahamantra.
3) He exclaims to whomever he sees while holding straw between his teeth, “Please purchase me by worshipping Gaurahari!”
4) Saying thus, Nityananda Prabhu rolls about on the ground, appearing like a golden mountain tumbling in the dust.
5) Locana Dasa Thakura says, “Whoever has not experienced the awakening of affection for such an avatara as this, that sinful person simply comes and goes uselessly in the cycle of repeated birth and death.”
Akrodha Paramananda – Sung by HG Anant Nitai Prabhu
Akrodha Paramananda – Sung by HG Jai Sachinanadana Prabhu
Akrodha Paramananda – Sung by HG Sivarama Prabhu
Akrodha Paramananda – Sung by HH Radhanath Swami
Akrodha Paramananda – Sung by HH Vedavyasa Priya Swam (01)
Akrodha Paramananda – Sung by HH Vedavyasa Priya Swam (02)
Akrodha Paramananda – Watch Videos