Lochan Das Thakur has written this song “Gharere Aila Prabhu Ratna Laina”. In this song, Lochan Das Thakur describes the pastime of Laksmipriya’s ascent to Vaikuntha.
gharere a-ila prabhu ratna laina
mata sthane dila dhana hararita haina
namaskara kari prabhu nehare badana
birasa badana saci na kahe bacana
prabhu kahe kena mata birasa badana
tomare mailna dekhi pode mora mana
e bola suniya saci gadagada bhara
jharaye ankhira nira bhija hoya basa
kahite na pare kichu sa-karuna kantha
kahila amara badhu calila baikuntha
prabhu kahe soka teji suna mora mata
nirbandha na ghuce se-i likhana bidhata
putrera bacana saci suni sabadhane
soka na karila kichu na karila mane
kahaye locana dasa sunaha caritra
laksmi swarge arohana biswambhara sangita
(1) Lord Gaura returns home with many jewels. To mother Saci He happily gives the wealth He had brought.
(2) Lord Gaura bows down before her and gazes at her face. He face drawn and withered, Saci speaks not a word.
(3) Lord Gaura says, "Mother, why is your face so drawn and withered? When I see your face so sad, My heart bursts into flames.
(4) Hearing these words, Saci speaks some broken words in a choked voice. Tears stream from her eyes and wet the cloth over her heart.
(5) She has no power to speak. Grief fills her throat. Finally she says, "My daughter-in-law has gone to Vaikuntha."
(6) Lord Gaura says, "Renounce your grief. O mother, please hear My words. No one can destroy his destiny, the destiny Lord Brahma writes on his forehead."
(7) Carefully listening to her son's words, Saci did not lament. She did not lament in her heart.
(8) Locana dasa says: Please hear this pastime, the pastime of Laksmipriya's ascent to Vaikuntha. In this way I have sung of Lord Visvambhara's pastimes.