Sanatana Goswami has written this song "Sri Jagannatha Niladri Siro Mukuta Ratna He". The official name of this song is Obeisance 103 Verses 398 to 402. This song is taken from the book Krsna Lila Stava. In this song, Sanatana Goswami describes the glories of Lord Jagannatha and prays for His mercy.
sri-jagannatha niladri-siro-mukuta-ratna he
daru-brahman ghana-syama prasida purusottama
praphulla pundarikaksa lavabdhi-tatamrta
gutikodara mam pahi nanabhogapurandara
nijadhara sudhadayinn indra-dyuma-prasadita
subadralolana-vyagra ramanuja namo’stu te
bhaktavatsala vande tvam gundica-ratha-mandanam
nitya-nutana mahatmya-darsin caitanya-vallabha
(1) O Lord Jagannatha, O Lord of the universe, O crest jewel of the city of Jagannatha Puri, O Supreme Person whose form is spiritual although it appears to be made of wood, and whose complexion is like that of a dark rain-cloud, O Lord, please be merciful to me.
(2) O Lord Jagannatha, Your lotus eyes have blossomed wide-open and You appear to be nectar washed up on the shore of the salt-water ocean. O monarch who enjoys multifarious royal pleasures and whose waist is decorated with pearls, O Lord, please protect me.
(3) O Lord Jagannatha, You were pleased by the worship of King Indradyumna and You grant to the devotees the prasada (foodstuffs offered to You) which appears to be nectar coming from Your own lips. O younger brother of Lord Balarama, who earnestly takes care of Your sister Subhadra-devi, I offer respectful obeisances unto You.
(4) O Lord Jagannatha, with the rathayatra journey to Gundica and other festivals, You increase the happiness of the devotees. O decoration of the rathayatra chariot, O Lord who is very kind and affectionate to Your devotees, I offer respectful obeisances unto You.
(5) O Lord Jagannatha, Your mind is moistened with kindness to the poor, miserable, abandoned and destitute greatly fallen souls. O Lord, the sight of whom and the glorification of whose qualities is ever-fresh, O Lord who is very dear to Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, (I offer respectful obeisances unto You).