Bhaktivinod Thakur has written this song “Sri Rupa Vadane Sri Saci Kumar”. The Official Name for this song is Namastakam Song 1. This song is taken from the book Gitavali. Bhaktivinoda Thakura says that there is no difference between the holy names of Shri Krishna and Himself. All over the world including the demigod’s, men, demons drink the nectar of the holy names of Govinda. The liberated souls are always devoted in doing Krishna kirtan. Hence have faith in the names of the Madhava and take shelter of His lotus feet.
swa-nam-mahima koralo pracar
jo nam, so hari kachu nahi bheda
so nam satya-miti gayati veda
sabu upanisada, ratna-mala-dyuti,
mangala-arati, koro-i anuksana,
caudda bhuvana maha, deva-nara-danava,
bhaga jankara balavan
nama-rasa-piyusa, pibo-i anuksana,
nitya-mukta punah, nama-upasana,
satata koro-i sama-gane
goloke baithata, gaowe nirantara,
nama-viraha nahi jane
sabu-rasa-akara, `hari’ iti dvy-aksara,
sabu-bhave koralun asroy
nama carane pa’di, bhaktivinoda kohe,
tuwa pade magahun niloy
(1) Through the mouth of Srila Rupa Gosvami, Krsna, in the form of Lord Caitanya, the son of Mother Saci, preached the glories of His own holy name.
(2) There is no difference between that holy name of Lord Hari and Lord Hari Himself. The Vedic scriptures sing of the true value and glory of the holy name.
(3) All the Upanisads are like a necklace of beautifully effulgent jewels shining before the lotus feet of the holy name.
(4) They are perpetually performing mangala arati for the holy name with arati lamps of ten ghee wicks.
(5-7) Within the fourteen worlds , those demigods, men and demons whose fortune is very great, perpetually drink the nectar of the sweet mellows of the holy name, casting aside all kinds of fruitive activities and speculative forms of knowledge.
(8) The eternally liberated souls, however, always worship the holy name in beautifully composed hymns and songs and sit in Goloka Vrndavana constantly singing the name. Therefore they do not know any separation from the holy name.
(9) The two syllables ha and ri are a mine of all devotional mellows. All the ecstasies of devotion have taken shelter in them.
(10) Falling at the lotus feet of the holy name, Thakura Bhaktivinoda says, O Harinam, I pray for residence at Your lotus feet.”