ekhona bujhinu prabhu! tomāra caraṇa
sakala chāḍiyā tuwā caraṇa-kamale
poḍiyāchi āmi nātha! tava pada-tale
tava pāda-padma nāth! rokṣibe āmāre
ār rakṣā-kartā nāhi e bhava-saḿsāre
āmi tava nitya-dāsa—jāninu e-bāra
āmāra pālana-bhāra ekhona tomāra
baḍo duḥkha pāiyāchi swatantra jīvane
duḥkha dūre gelo o pada-varaṇe
je-pada lāgiyā ramā tapasya korilā
je-pada pāiyā śiva śivatwa lobhilā
je-pada labhiyā brahmā kṛtārtha hoilā
je-pada nārada muni hṛdoye dhorilā
sei se abhoya pada śirete dhoriyā
parama-ānande nāci pada-guna gāiyā
saḿsāra-vipada ho’te avaśya uddhār
bhakativinoda, o-pada koribe tomār
1) I know now Your divine feet are a refuge free from all sorrow and fear, eternally full of sweet nectar.
2) At the soles of those lotus feet I surrender myself and all I possess.
3) O Lord, there is no other protection but You in this world of birth and death.
4) At last I know myself to be Your eternal servant, whose maintenance You have assured.
5) Life before, without You, held nothing but sorrow. Now I live free from all misery
6) Laksmi, desiring such a place at Your lotus feet, executed austerities. Only after securing a place by Your lotus feet did Lord Siva attain his sivatva, or quality of auspiciousness.
7) Upon obtaining those feet Lord Brahma became successful in life, and the great sage Narada Muni held those two feet to his heart.
8) Your lotus feet drive away all fear. Having held them to my head, I dance in great ecstasy, singing their glories.
9) Your lotus feet will deliver Bhaktivinoda from the perils of worldly journey.