Sanatana Goswami has written this song “Vidhi Vakyamrtabdhinur”. The official name of this song is Obeisance 39 Verses 150 to 159. This song is taken from the book Krsna Lila Stava. In this song, Sanatana Goswami describes the greatness of Sri Krsna, which is not understandable (by the non-devotees).
vidhi-vakyamrtabdhindur gopa-balaka-vesa he
prasu-vadagah-sahana jagan-matar jagat-pitah
mithya-satyatva-sampadin sada parama-satya he
caturmukha-muhur-gita-bhakti-mahatmya pahi mam
(1) O Krsna, O Supreme Personality of Godhead appearing as an ordinary cowherd boy, in the ocean of nectar which is the prayer of Lord Brahma, Your glorious spiritual form was beyond the power of Lord Brahma to comprehend.
(2) O Krsna, You cannot be touched by those who waste their time with the false theories of the impersonalists. You are easily conquered only by those engaged in Your devotional service. Those fools who remain indifferent tot eh supremely auspicious path of devotional service to You experience only distress for all their efforts.
(3) O Krsna, many liberated souls have attained You by taking shelter of Your devotional service, O Lord, You are very amazing and very difficult to understand, full of unlimited exalted transcendental qualities, and beyond the modes of material nature.
(4) O Krsna, Your merciful side-long glance causes liberation from the bonds of material existence. Although You present a frightening aspect to the offender, when Your son appeals to You, You become and indulgent.
(5) O Krsna, millions of universes emanate from the pores of Your transcendental body. O father and mother of the universe, just as mother tolerates the offenses of her children You tolerate the offenses of the living entities.
(6) O Krsna, You are the resting place of all living beings and Lord Brahma is born from the lotus flower growing from Your navel. Although You are the mother from whose womb the five material elements were born, by Your glance You show the unreality and temporariness of this material world.
(7) Your own pastimes are not understandable (by the non-devotees) and You are full of all power and opulence. You are the source of the spiritual reality and well as the illusory material existence and You are the eternal supreme truth.
(8) O Krsna, You may be seen by the mercy of the spiritual master, and it is forgetfulness of You which causes the entanglement in material existence. Simply by thinking Youcreate the illusory states of material bondage and impersonal liberation.
(9) O Krsna, if Your devotee abandons all illusory material conceptions, You appear within his heart, and also externally before him. You bestow the mercy of Your lotus feet to those who teach Your glories to others.
(10) O Krsna, You greatly blessed Lord Brahma, who appealed for the service of Your servants, and who sang the glories of Your devotional service with his four mouths. O Lord, please protect me.