Sanatana Goswami has written this song “Addatta Purva Svapadabja Sauhrda”. The official name of this song is Obeisance 17 Verses 63 to 68. This song is taken from the book Krsna Lila Stava. In this song, Sanatana Goswami describes the glories of Sri Krsna and prays for His mercy.
premakara kridana-krn namo `stu te
(1) O Krsna, entering the appropriate place (Vrajabhumi), You appear to have become initiated in the vow of givine the unprecedented gift of love for Your lotus feet. O Performer of pastimes, You grant pure love for Yourself to Your devotees. That love is like a great festival of spiritual happiness.
(2) O Krsna, , O delightful Son of Maharaja Nanda, when the (time) for Your birth-ceremony arrived, Your father arranged for a great festival and gave many gifts in charity, thus making the opulent land of Gokula very auspicious.
(3) O Lord Gopaala, you were then decorated with ornaments and the gopis celebrated a great festival, lovingly and jubilantly showering their benedictions upon You and sprinkling You with the milk of the cows of Vraja.
(4) O Krsna, O Delight of the people of Vraja, Nanda Maharaja then greatly honored the people of Vraja and he opulently gave many opulent giftrs to them as You drank the breast milk of Your mother Yasoda.
(5) O Krsna, attaing You as his son, King Nanda considered that he had a great jewel as a son, and he became very anxious for Your protection. When he went to Mathura to pay taxes, he asked the cowherd men to protect his home (in his absence.)
(6) O Krsna, please be merciful to me. Nanda Maharaja became delighted when he heard the auspicious questions of Vasudeva, who also became jubilant, hearing Nand'stranscendental reply.