boro sukher khabor gāi
surabhi-kuñjete nāmer hāṭ khule’che (khoda nitāi)
boro mojār kathā tāy
śraddhā-mūlye śuddha-nāma sei hāṭete bikāy
jata bhakta-bṛnda basi’
adhikārī dekhe’ nāma becche daro kasi’
jadi nāma kinbe, bhāi
āmār sańge calo, mahājaner kāche jāi
tumi kinbe kṛṣṇa-nāma
dasturi loibo āmi, pūrṇa ha’be kāma
boro doyāl nityānanda
śraddhā-mātra lo’ye den parama-ānanda
ek-bār dekhle cakṣe jal
‘gaura’ bole’ nitāi den sakala sambal
den śuddha kṛṣṇa-śikṣā
jāti, dhana, vidyā, bala nā kore apekṣā
amani chāḍe māyā-jāl
gṛhe thāko, bane thāko, nā thāke jañjāl
ār nāiko kalir bhoy
ācaṇḍāle den nāma nitāi doyāmoy
bhaktivinoda ḍāki’ koy
nitāi-caraṇa binā ār nāhi āśroy
(1) I am singing news of great holy tidings. Lord Nityananda Himself has opened a market-place of the holy name in Surabhi-kunja.
(2) He is selling the pure holy name in that market-place for the price of only one’s faith.
(3) Lord Nityananda, seeing all the devotees becoming attracted, is selling them the holy name after bargaining with them.
(4) O brother, if you want the holy name then come with me. We must go to that great soul, Nityananda.
(5) You will get the name of Krishna, I will take my commission and all of our desires will be fulfilled.
(6) Lord Nityananda is greatly merciful. Taking only one’s faith, He gives the highest ecstasy.
(7) If He sees only once tears in the eyes while chanting the name “Gaura” then He gives everything to that person.
(8) He gives the pure teachings of Krishna to everyone not caring for their birth, wealth, knowledge and strength.
(9) Now, giving up the illusory snare of Maya, either remain in household life or in the forest as a sannyasi, for no more troubles remain.
(10) There is no more fear of the age of Kali. the merciful Nityananda gives the holy name to even the candalas.
(11) Bhaktivinoda calls out: “Except for the lotus feet of Lord Nityananda there is no other shelter!”
Boro Sukher Khabor Gai – Sung by HG Agnidev Prabhu
Boro Sukher Khabor Gai – Sung by HG Badahari Prabhu
Boro Sukher Khabor Gai – Sung by HG Jai Sachinanadana Prabhu
Boro Sukher Khabor Gai – Sung by HG Vaiyasaki Prabhu
Boro Sukher Khabor Gai – Sung by HH Radhanath Swami