A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada has written a song Boro Krpa Koile Krsna and the Official Name for this song is “Markine Bhagavata-Dharma(at Boston Harbor, September 18, 1965)”. This song is taken from the book Gaudiya Patrika. Prabhupada says that we all are so materialistic yet Shri Krishna comes personally to deliver us. Bhaktivedanta Prabhupada is praying to Govinda to give His causeless mercy so that he can distribute the Hari Nama to all the materialists. In this way the non devotees will have an impact of Krsna and they can get delivered from this material world. .
boro-kṛpā kaile kṛṣṇa adhamer prati
ki lāgiyānile hethā koro ebe gati
āche kichu kārja taba ei anumāne
nahe keno āniben ei ugra-sthāne
rajas tamo guṇe erā sabāi ācchanna
bāsudeb-kathā ruci nahe se prasanna
tabe jadi taba kṛpā hoy ahaitukī
sakal-i sambhava hoy tumi se kautukī
ki bhāve bujhāle tārā bujhe sei rasa
eta kṛpā koro prabhu kori nija-baśa
tomāra icchāya saba hoy māyā-baśa
tomāra icchāya nāśa māyār paraśa
taba icchā hoy jadi tādera uddhār
bujhibe niścai tabe kathā se tomār
bhāgavater kathā se taba avatār
dhīra haiyā śune jadi kāne bār bār
śṛṇvatāḿ sva-kathāḥ kṛṣṇaḥ
hṛdy antaḥ-stho hy abhadrāṇi
vidhunoti suhṛt satām
bhaktir bhavati naiṣṭhikī
kāma-lobhādayaś ca ye
ceta etair anāviddhaḿ
sthitaḿ sattve prasīdati
kṣīyante cāsya karmāṇi
rajas tamo hate tabe pāibe nistār
hṛdayer abhadra sate ghucibe tāhār
ki ko’re bujhābo kathā baro sei cāhi
kṣudra āmi dīna hīna kono śakti nāhi
athaca enecho prabhu kathā bolibāre
je tomār icchā prabhu koro ei bāre
akhila jagat-guru! bacana se āmār
alańkṛta koribār kṣamatā tomār
taba kṛpā ha’le mor kathā śuddha habe
śuniyā sabāra śoka duḥkha je ghucibe
āniyācho jadi prabhu āmāre nācāte
nācāo nācāo prabhu nācāo se-mate
kāṣṭhera puttali jathā nācāo se-mate
bhakti nāi veda nāi nāme khub daro
“bhaktivedānta” nām ebe sārthak koro
(1) My dear Lord Krishna, You are so kind upon this useless soul, but I do not know why You have brought me here. Now You can do whatever You like with me.
(2) But I guess You have some business here, otherwise why would You bring me to this terrible place?
(3) Most of the population here is covered by the material modes of ignorance and passion. Absorbed in material life, they think themselves very happy and satisfied, and therefore they have no taste for the transcendental message of Vasudeva. I do not know how they will be able to understand it.
(4) But I know Your causeless mercy can make everything possible because You are the most expert mystic.
(5) How will they understand the mellows of devotional service? O Lord, I am simply praying for Your mercy so that I will be able to convince them about Your message.
(6) All living entities have come under the control of the illusory energy by Your will, and therefore, if You like, by Your will they can also be released from the clutches of illusion.
(7) I wish that You may deliver them. Therefore if You so desire their deliverance, then only will they be able to understand Your message.
(8) The words of Srimad-Bhagavatam are Your incarnation, and if a sober person repeatedly receives it with submissive aural reception, then he will be able to understand Your message.
(9) It is said in the Srimad-Bhagavatam (1.2.17-21):
“Sri Krishna, the Personality of Godhead, who is the Paramatma [Supersoul] in everyone’s heart and the benefactor of the truthful devotee, cleanses desire for material enjoyment from the heart of the devotee who has developed the urge to hear His messages, which are in themselves virtuous when properly heard and chanted. By regular attendance in classes on the Bhagavatam and by rendering of service to the pure devotee, all that is troublesome to the heart is almost completely destroyed, and loving service unto the Personality of Godhead, who is praised with transcendental songs, is established as an irrevocable fact. As soon as irrevocable loving service is established in the heart, the effects of nature’s modes of passion and ignorance, such as lust, desire and hankering, disappear from the heart. Then the devotee is established in goodness, and he becomes completely happy. Thus established in the mode of unalloyed goodness, the man whose mind has been enlivened by contact with devotional service to the Lord gains positive scientific knowledge of the Personality of Godhead in the stage of liberation from all material association. Thus the knot in the heart is pierced, and all misgivings are cut to pieces. The chain of fruitive actions is terminated when one sees the self as master.”
(10) He will become liberated from the influence of the modes of ignorance and passion and thus all inauspicious things accumulated in the core of the heart will disappear.
(11) How will I make them understand this message of Krishna consciousness? I am very unfortunate, unqualified and the most fallen. Therefore I am seeking Your benediction so that I can convince them, for I am powerless to do so on my own.
(12) Somehow or other, O Lord, You have brought me here to speak about You. Now, my Lord, it is up to You to make me a success or failure as You like.
(13) O spiritual master of all the worlds! I can simply repeat Your message, so if You like You can make my power of speaking suitable for their understanding.
(14) Only by Your causeless mercy will my words become pure. I am sure that when this transcendental message penetrates their hearts they will certainly feel engladdened and thus become liberated from all unhappy conditions of life.
(15) O Lord, I am just like a puppet in Your hands. So if You have brought me here to dance, then make me dance, make me dance, O Lord, make me dance as You like.
(16) I have no devotion, nor do I have any knowledge, but I have strong faith in the holy name of Krsna. I have been designated as Bhaktivedanta, and now, if You like, You can fulfill the real purport of Bhaktivedanta.