Sanatana Goswami has written this song “Paugandagama Gopala Vrnda”. The official name of this song is Obeisance 42 Verses 170 to 176. This song is taken from the book Krsna Lila Stava. In this song, Sanatana Goswami describes the wonderful activities of Sri Krishna, which he performed in the forests of Vraja.
paugandagama gopala vrnda-vipinamangala
bhrnganukarin mam pahi kuja-nirjita-kokila
niyuddha-lila-samhrsta balabhadra sramapanut
(1) O Krsna, o auspiciousness of Vrndavana. As a young boy you wander in the forest of Vrndavana, accompanied by Your elder brother (Lord Balarama).
(2) O Krsna, You are greatly delighted by the forest Vrndavana and You are expert in many different exchanges of love.
(3) O Krsna, Please protect me. You are as lustrous as a bumble-bee and Your words eclipse the warbling of the cuckoos. You walk as gracefully as the swans and Your dancing is as beautiful as the dancing of the peacocks.
(4) O Krsna, You delight in hearing the sound of the echo and You are expert at climbing the branches of trees. You call the cows by their individual names and You wear a sacred thread and carry a rope.
(5) O Krsna, You become jubilant by the pastime of mock-fighting with Your friends, and You perform various services to remove the fatigue of Your friend Balabhadra. You are expert at praising the cowherd boys and You become free from weariness by staying under the shade of a tree.
(6) O Krsna, You sometimes take rest on a bed fashioned from blossoming flowers, with the laps of cowherd boys Your pillow. Another cowherd boy then massages Your feet, and another fans You.
(7) O Krsna, listening to the singing of the cowherd boys, You sleep very happily. Your pastimes inthe village of Vrndavana eclipses the grandest opulence. The forest ofVrndavana is covered with the marks of Your feet, which are worshiped by the gopis.