jetane palana kori
krishna-basati, basati boli’,
parama adare bori
gaur amara, je-saba sthane,
koralo bhramana range
se-saba sthana, heribo ami,
mridanga-badya, sunite mana,
abasara sada jace
gaura-bihita, kirtana suni’,
anande hridoya nace
jugala-murti, dekhiya mora,
prasada-seba korite hoya,
sakala prapanca jaya
je-dina grihe, bhajana dekhi,
grihete goloka bhaya
carana-sidhu, dekhiya ganga,
sukha sa sima paya
tulasi dekhi’, juraya prana,
jivana sarthaka mani
anakula paya jaha
swikara koroye taha
(2) The holy days like Ekadasi and Janmashtami are the mother of devotion for those devotees who respect them. Let the holy places of Krishna’s pastimes be my places of worship, and bless me.
(3) May I always visit all the holy places associated with the lila of Lord Caitanya and His devotees.
(4) When I hear the sound of the mridanga in my heart I always desire to join in kirtana; and when I hear the bonafide songs decribing Lord Caitanya’s pastimes, my heart dances in ecstasy.
(5) Whenever I see the transcendental sri-vigrahas of Radha-Krishna I am in bliss, for by taking Their Lordships’ prasada we can conquer over the material elements.
(6) One day while performing devotional practices, I saw my house transformed into Goloka Vrindavana. When I take the caranamrita of the Deity, I see the holy Ganges waters that come from the feet of Lord Vishnu, and my bliss knows no bounds.
(7) By seeing the tulasi tree my heart feels joy and Lord Madhava (Krishna) is also satisfied. When I eat the prasada favored by Lord Caitanya it is a new life’s experience. (Lord Caitanya was very fond of a green vegetable preparation called sak, and there is another song in this book that tells of the amazing effects of this type of prasada.)
(8) Bhaktivinoda concludes by saying: "Whosoever attains the stage of enthusiasm for these devotional practices will be supremely blissful wherever he may be."
Suddha Bhakata Carana Renu – Sung by HG Jai Sachinanadana Prabhu
Suddha Bhakata Carana Renu – Sung by HG Sivarama Prabhu
Suddha Bhakata Carana Renu – Sung by HG Vaisesika Prabhu
Suddha Bhakata Carana Renu – Sung by HH Bhakti Caru Swami
Suddha Bhakata Carana Renu – Sung by HH Niranjana Swami