surabhi-kunjete namer hat khule'che (khoda nitai)
sraddha-mulye suddhe-nama sei hatete bikay
adhikari dekhe' nama becche daro kasi
amar sange calo, mahajaner kache jai
dasturi loibo ami, purna ha'be kama
sraddha-matra lo'ye den parama-ananda
'gaura' bole' nitai den sakala sambal
jati, dhana, bidya, bala na kore apekha
grihe thako, vane thako, na thake janjal
acandale den nama, nitai doya-moy
nitai-carana bina'ar nahi asray
(1) I am singing news of great holy tidings. Lord Nityananda Himself has opened a market-place of the holy name in Surabhi-kunja.
(2) He is selling the pure holy name in that market-place for the price of only one's faith.
(3) Lord Nityananda, seeing all the devotees becoming attracted, is selling them the holy name after bargaining with them.
(4) O brother, if you want the holy name then come with me. We must go to that great soul, Nityananda.
(5) You will get the name of Krishna, I will take my commission and all of our desires will be fulfilled.
(6) Lord Nityananda is greatly merciful. Taking only one's faith, He gives the highest ecstasy.
(7) If He sees only once tears in the eyes while chanting the name "Gaura" then He gives everything to that person.
(8) He gives the pure teachings of Krishna to everyone not caring for their birth, wealth, knowledge and strength.
(9) Now, giving up the illusory snare of Maya, either remain in household life or in the forest as a sannyasi, for no more troubles remain.
(10) There is no more fear of the age of Kali. the merciful Nityananda gives the holy name to even the candalas.
(11) Bhaktivinoda calls out: "Except for the lotus feet of Lord Nityananda there is no other shelter!"
Boro Sukher Khabor Gai – Sung by HG Agnidev Prabhu
Boro Sukher Khabor Gai – Sung by HG Badahari Prabhu
Boro Sukher Khabor Gai – Sung by HG Jai Sachinanadana Prabhu
Boro Sukher Khabor Gai – Sung by HG Vaiyasaki Prabhu
Boro Sukher Khabor Gai – Sung by HH Radhanath Swami