Rupa Goswami has written this song "Vrndavane Viharator Iha Keli Kunje". The official name of this song is Volume 2 Sri Gandharva Samprarthanastakam. This song is taken from the book Stavamala. In this song, Rupa Goswami glorifies Sri Radha and requests Her to appear before Him along with Sri Krishna.
vrndavane viharator iha keli-kusje
sandarsayasva yuvayor vadanaravinda-
dvandvam vidhehi mayi devi krpam prasida
ha devi kaku-bhara-gadgadayadya vaca
yace nipatya bhuvi dandavad udbhatartih
asya prasadam abudhasya janasya krtva
gandharvike nija-gane gananam vidhehi
syamasya vama-bhuja-baddha-tanum kadaham
tvam indira-virala-rupa-bharam bhajami
tvam pracchadena mudira-cchavina pidhaya
masjira-mukta-caranam ca vidhaya devi
kusje vrajendra-tanayena virajamane
naktam kada pramuditam abhisarayisye
samvahayisyati kada yuvayor jano 'yam
vrndavanesvari kada taru-mula-bhajau
linam nikusja-kuhare bhavatim mukunde
citraiva sucitavati ruciraksi naham
bhugna bhruvam na racayeti mrsa-rusam tvam
agre vrajendra-tanayasya kadanunesye
phullabhir alibhir analpam udiryamana-
stotram kada nu bhavatim avalokayisye
yah ko 'pi susthu vrsabhanu-kumarikayah
samprarthanastakam idam pathati prapannah
sa preyasa saha sametya dhrta-pramoda
tasya prasada-laharim urari-karoti
(1) O Goddess! Be merciful to me and reveal Your lotus face to me when You and Sri Krsna play in the playgroves of Vrndavana, enjoying like intoxicated, blissful Lordly elephants!
(2) O Goddess! In great distress I prostrate myself before You, falling on the ground, praying piteously unto You with faltering voice. O Gandharvike! After You bestowed Your mercy on this fool, count him (her) amongst Your own people!
(3) O Syame (Sri Radhe)! When will I worship You as Indira (Laksmi), when Your beautiful body is bound up by Syama's leftarm? Krsna's beauty enchants all the people of the world and is even greater than that of Rama-ramana (Lord Visnu, Laksmi's husband).
(4) O Goddess! When can I arrange for Your blissful nocturnal meeting with the son of the king of Vraja in the grove by covering Your body with a cloudblue sari and by removing theanklebells from Your feet?
(5) When will this person serve Your lotus feet, that adorn the three worlds by massaging them, as You are sitting together on a playbed made of flowers in a grove, while You are making sweet jokes with each other?
(6) O Queen of Vrndavana! When can I fan You with a yaktail fan with a jeweled rod when You and Sri Krsna are sitting under a tree, Your lotus-like faces beautified by drops of perspiration from fatigue after Your pastimes on the shore of Your pond (Sri Radha Kund)?
(7) O beautiful-eyed One! It was not me who told Mukunda in which corner of the kunja You were hiding! Citra did it! Don't frown Your eyebrows at me in false anger! When can I take You before the son of the king of Vraja?
(8) When You defeat Krsna in a joking argument, You show even greater pride, extending Your proud words to Your blooming friends, who will praise You. When will I seeYou like this?
(9) Anyone who nicely recites these eight prayers to the daughter of king Vrsabhanu will be accepted by Her in a wave of mercy and She will joyfully appear before her with Her lover.