Govinda Das Kaviraj has written this song “Guru Duru Banca Ujorala Canda”. This song is taken from the book Padavali. In this song, Govinda Das Kaviraj describes how Srimati Radharani hurries to meet Lord Krishna, though the eyes of all her elders are spread like a net to catch her. Her desires are fulfilled only when she meets Lord Krishna in the forest.
guru duru banca ujorala canda
gurujana nayana padahi pada phanda
tahe ati duratara pantha sancara
tatahi kalabati calu abhisara
ki kahaba madhaba premaka rita
tuya anuragini tri-bhubana jita
yaha dhani dhadhase bhana dhunana
sadhase dha-oye katahu pancabana
so tohe kunje milala nirabadha
gobinda-dasa hake purala sadha
(1) The moon is bright. Now the eyes of her elders are spread like a net to catch her.
(2) She walks on the frightening path. This graceful girl hurries to meet You.
(3) O Krsna, how can I describe the love she bears for You? Her love for You eclipses the three worlds.
(4) The beautiful agitated girl knits her eyebrows. How many times does Kamadeva attack with his five arrows?
(5) O Krsna, now she meets You in the forest. Now her desires are all fulfilled.