Govinda Das Kaviraj has written this song “Jaya Jaya Sri Sri Nivasa Guna Dhama”. This song is taken from the book Padavali. In this song, Govinda Das Kaviraj glorifies the glorious Lord Gaura, who is none other than Lord Krishna himself. Lord Krishna in this incarnation relishes the nectar of the divine couple’s qualities, pastimes, and devotional service.
jaya jaya sri-sri-nibasa guna-dhama
aichana madhurima nama
radha-nayaka nagara syama
so saci-nandana nadiya-purandara
jaya jaya preyasi-bhaba-binoda
jaya jaya sridama-sudama-subalarjuna-
jaya ramadi-sundara- priya-sahacara
jaya jaya mohana gaura anupa
jaya jaya nityananda-ananda
jaya jaya saj-jana- gana-bhaya-bhanjana
kancana-barana harana tanu su-lalita
kausika basana biraje
prema nama kahi kahata bhagabate
aiche barana tanu saje
nija nija bhakata parisada sangati
nirabadhi badanenama birajita
radhe krsna gobinda
grantha kalpa-taru hate
tuya bine adhamesarana ko deyaba
(Refrain) Glory, glory to the Lord who is the goddess of fortune's shelter, who is the abode of all virtues, and whose sweet holy name carries the nectar-elixir of spiritual love, an elixir that rescues the poor fallen souls!
(1) Lord Krsna, who is Nanda's son, the gopis' beloved, Radha's lover, a hero of amorous pastimes, and dark in complexion, now has become Saci's son. He is the ruler of Nadiya. He charms the hearts of the demigods and sages.
(2) Glory to the Lord, whose bodily complexion is now like that of His beloved! Glory, glory to the Lord, who enjoys pastimes of feeling the ecstatic spiritual love His beloved feels! Glory to the Lord who brought auspicious bliss to the vraja-gopis' eyes and who now delights the eyes of the girls in Nadiya!
(3) Glory, glory to the Lord whose form is dark like a new rain cloud and who is the ecstatic friend of Sridama, Sudama, Subala, and Arjuna! Glory to the Lord who was the dear and glorious companion of Balarama and a host of gopa boys! Glory, glory to the Lord who now manifests a fair form charming and peerless!
(4) Glory, glory to the Lord who was Balarama's dear younger brother! Glory, glory to the Lord who now delights Nityananda! Glory, glory to the Lord who breaks into pieces the fears of the saintly devotees! Glory to the Lord whose association Govinda dasa yearns to attain!
(5) Glory to the Lord whose graceful form is now more splendid than gold, who is gloriously arrayed in silken garments. Describing the glories of the holy name, He speaks from Srimad-Bhagavatam. His form is now fair.
(6) He is accompanied by His devotees. Now His lotus feet are visible in this world. Without stop the holy names “Radhe! Krsna! Govinda!" are gloriously manifest in His mouth.
(7) He relishes the nectar of the divine couple's qualities, pastimes, and devotional service. The kalpa-taru tree of scriptures He holds in His hand. O Supreme Lord, but for You who will give shelter to fallen helpless Govinda dasa?