Govinda Das Kaviraj has written this song “Guru Jana Nayana Bidhuntuda”. This song is taken from the book Padavali.
guru-jana-nayana bidhuntuda manda
nila nicola jhampali mukha-candra
yena yamini ghana timira duranta
madana-dipa darasayala pantha
calali nitambini hari abhisara
gati ati manthara arati bithara
rasa-dhadhase calu pada du-i cari
lila-kamala tejala bara-nari
parihari maulika malati-mala
tejala mani-maya gimaka hara
naba anuraga-bharame bhela bholi
nindaye pina payodhara jori
besa sesa rahu nilima basa
milali nikunje kaha gobinda dasa
(1) Covering your face with a great black cloak, you hid your moonlike face from your elders' prying eyes.
(2) In the impenetrable darkness and mist of night, Kamadeva's lamp showed you the path.
(3) O girl with beautiful hips, you hurried to your meeting with Krsna. Overcome with ecstatic love, you walked slowly.
(4) Filled with the desire to taste nectar of the Lord, you took two steps and then four. O beautiful girl, you dropped your toy lotus flower.
(5) You dropped the jasmine crown from your head. You broke the string of jewels at your neck.
(6) You were overcome with new love. Your very full style rebuked all rivals.
(7) Your garments and ornaments were hidden under a great black cloak. In this way you met Lord Krsna in the forest. Thus speaks Govinda dasa.