Sanatana Goswami has written this song “Jaya Danapati Dhyata Maha Mahima”. The official name of this song is Obeisance 82 Verses 326 to 330. This song is taken from the book Krsna Lila Stava. In this song, Sanatana Goswami describes how Akrura became jubilant after reaching Vraja.
jaya danapati-dhyata maha-mahima-sancaya
jaya danapatiksapta ksiti-kautuka-krt-pada
suprityalingitakrura jaya pranata-vatsala
(1) O Lord Krsna, all glories unto You, who are full of all eternal transcendental characteristics and opulences. (As Akrura travelled to Vrndavana), he meditated upon the great multitude of Your glories, and also upon Your lotus eyes.
(2) O Lord Krsna, You increased the devotional bliss of Akrura, who was engaged in meditating upon Your lotus feet. Akrura arrived in Vrndavan by chariot at the time for milking the cow.
(3) O Lord Krsna, all glories unto You. Akrura, the son of Svaphalka became jubilant when he saw Your footprints on the earth, and he began to roll about on the ground, taking the dust from Your lotus feet. It was then that Akrura got the opportunity to see You.
(4) O Lord Krsna, all glories unto You. When Akrura, the son of Svaphalka saw You, his eyes became full of bliss and he jumped down from his chariot to offer obeisances unto You.
(5) O Lord Krsna, all glories unto You. You lovingly embraced Akrura, the son of Gandini-devi, and You completely fulfilled all the desires within his mind, because You are very affectionate to the devotees who offer respect to You.