Sanatana Goswami has written this song “Dadhi Nirmanthanarambhi”. The official name of this song is Obeisance 27 Verses 102 to 107. This song is taken from the book Krsna Lila Stava. In this song, Sanatana Goswami describes the Damodar Lila – the pastime when Yashoda bound Sri Krsna to a grinding mortar.
mṛṣā kopa-prakampoṣṭha dadhi-bhājana-bhāñjana
navanīta-mahā-dātar mṛṣāśro caurya-śańkita
jananī-śrama-vijñātar dāmodara namo’stu te
(1) O Krsna, one day singing the glories of Your pastimes, Mother Yasoda began to churn yogurt. Very hungry, You desired to drink her breast milk, and You grabbed the churning rod from her.
(2) O Krsna, when the milk spilled from the pot, Your mother left You. Your desire to drink the nectar of Your mother’s milk unsatisfied, Your lips trembled with feigned anger, and You broke the jar full of yogurt.
(3) O Krsna, stealing the fresh butter, You took great pleasure in eating a great quantity of it, and also strewing it about.
(4) O Krsna, you anointed Your limbs with that butter and You gave much of it away. When You heard the sound of Your mother’s ankle-bells, You became afraid that she would punish You for Your thieving activities and You pretended to cry.
(5) O Krsna, afraid of Your mother You fled from her as she chased You within the courtyard in Vrndavana. Understanding how she had become fatigued (by chasing You, You allowed her to catch You and) tie You about the waist with a rope. O Lord, I offer respectful obeisances unto You.
(6) O Krsna, You restlessly glanced from the corners of Your eyes which were decorated with black ointment. Using the rope of her unlimited parental love, mother Yasoda bound You to the grinding mortar.