Govinda Das Kaviraj has written this song “Jaya Jaya Yadu Kula Jalanidhi Candra”. This song is taken from the book Padavali. In this song, Govinda Das Kaviraj glorifies Lord Krishna, who is like a moon that has risen from the ocean of the Yadu dynasty and who is the bliss of Gokula’s pastures.
jaya jaya yadu-kula-jalanidhi-candra
braja-kula gokula ananda-kanda
jaya jaya jaladhara syamara anga
helana kalpa-taru lalita tri-bhanga
sudha-i sudhamaya murali-bilasa
jaga-jana-mohana madhurima hasa
abani bilambita bani bana-bala
madhukara jhankaru tatahi rasala
taruna aruna ruci pada arabinda
nakha-mani nichani dasa gobinda
(1) Glory, glory to the Lord who is like a moon risen from the ocean of the Yadu dynasty, to the Lord who is the bliss of Gokula's pastures!
(2) Glory, glory to the Lord whose limbs are dark like a monsoon cloud, the Lord whose graceful form bends in three places like a bending kalpa-taru tree!
(3) His pastime is to play nectar melodies on His flute. The sweetness of His smile enchants everyone in the world.
(4) He lingers in the forest of new flowers. He is like a mango tree where black bees hum.
(5) The lotus flowers of the soles of His feet glisten with a charming new redness. Govinda dasa worships the jewels that are the nails of His toes.