Gaura Kisora Dasa Babaji has written this song: “Kothaya Go Premamayi Radhe Radhe”. GauraKisora dasa babaji has glorified Raghunatha dasa who is in so much ecstasy that he constantly wants to take the names of Jai Sri Radhe. He is fully deprived of thirst, hunger and sleep yet his tongue wants to glorify Krishna and Radhe. It is due to the mercy of Sri Radhe one can attain Krishna prema.
kothaya go premamayi radhe radhe
radhe radhe go, jaya radhe radhe
dekha diye prana rakha, radhe radhe
tomara kańgala tomaya dake, radhe radhe
radhe vrndavana-vilasini, radhe radhe
radhe kanu-mana-mohini, radhe radhe
radhe asta-sakhira siromani, radhe radhe
radhe vrsabhanu-nandini, radhe radhe
(gosai) niyama kare sadai dake, radhe radhe
(gosai) eka-bara dake kesi-ghate,
abara dake vaḿsi-vate, radhe radhe
(gosai) eka-bara dake nidhu-vane,
abara dake kusja-vane, radhe radhe
(gosai) eka-bara dake radha-kunde,
abara dake syama-kunde, radhe radhe
(gosai) eka-bara dake kusuma-vane,
abara dake govardhane, radhe radhe
(gosai) eka-bara dake tala-vane,
abara dake tamala-vane, radhe radhe
(gosai) malina vasana diye gaya,
vrajera dhulaya gadagadi jaya, radhe radhe
(gosai) mukhe radha radha bale,
bhase nayanera jale, radhe radhe
(gosai) vrndavane kuli kuli kêde bedaya
radha bali’, radhe radhe
(gosai) chapanna danda ratri-dine
jane na radha-govinda vine, radhe radhe
tara para cari danda suti’ thake
svapne radha-govinda dekhe, radhe radhe
1) Where is She who is full of prema? All glories to Sri Radha.
2) O Radha, please give me Your darsana and save my life. Your wretched beggar calls out to You, "Radhe! Radhe!"
3) O Radha, You enjoy pleasure pastimes in the forest of Vrndavana wherein You enchant the mind of Krsna.
4) O Radhe, You are the crest-jewel among Your eight principal sakhis. O Radha, daughter of Vrsabhanu Baba. Raghunatha dasa Gosvami was alway calling out, "Radhe!Radhe!"
5) Sometimes at Kesi-ghata, sometimes at Vamsi-vata. Sometimes in Nidhuvana, sometimes in Seva-kunja.
6) Sometimes at Radha-kunda, sometimes at Syama-kunda, sometimes at Kusuma-sarovara, sometimes at Giriraja-Govardhana.
7) Sometimes at Talavana, sometimes at Tamalvana. Raghunatha dasa wears simple cloth which appears to be dirty because he is always rolling on the earth crying out, "Radhe! Radhe!"
8) Calling out "Radhe! Radhe," his eyes are bursting with a flood of tears. He wanders throughout the lanes of Vrndavana crying out, "Radhe! Radhe!"
9) He knows nothing but Radha-Govinda throughout the day and night (56 dandas: 1 danda=24 minutes). Radhe! Radhe!
10) He takes rest for only 4 dandas (1 hr. 36 min.). At that time in his dreams he receives darsana of Radha-Govinda. Radhe! Radhe!