Sanatana Goswami has written this song ” Pitr Prag Janma Kathaka”. The official name of this song is Obeisance 15 Verse 55 to 69. This song is taken from the book Krsna Lila Stava. In this song, Sanatana Goswami describes the birth/appearance of Lord Krsna in the prison cell of Kamsa.
(1) O Lord Krsna, in three births You became the Son of Devaki and Vasudeva. When You were born in Your father's presence, You were pleased by His sincere worship, and You granted all benedictions to him.
(2) O beautiful Krsna, O Supreme Spirit whose form resembles that of a a human child, and who performs pastimes in that eternal form, giving great transcendental bliss to Your mother and father, (all glories unto You).
(3) O Krsna, You instructed (Vasudeva) how You could escape (the wrath of Kamsa) and You bewildered the guards standing at the prison gate and caused them all to fall asleep. It was by Your arrangement that Your potency Maya was born as the daughter of Yasoda.
(4) O Krsna, Your potency unlocked all the doors and You were carried away by Your father. The hoods of the serpent Ananta Sesa became Your umbrella, and the Yamunariver gave You a clear path.
(5) O Lord Krsna, O Great Auspiciousness of Vraja, You were placed on Yasoda's bed. And she, Nanda Mahraja and the other cowherd men, bewildered by sleep, did not notice. (All glories unto You).