Sanatana Goswami has written this song “Sri Krsna Tava Karunya Mahimne Me Namo Namah”. The official name of this song is Obeisance 108 Verses 417 to 430; Dainyarti-Vijnapanam. This song is taken from the book Krsna Lila Stava. In this song, Sanatana Goswami requests for the mercy of Lord Krsna and describes some of His glorious activities.
sri-krsna tava karunya-mahimne me namo namah
yo mam nicam duracaram nitya-papa-ratam satham
aho tasya avasthayah satam iva dasam imam
tasmat sthanad idam sthanam mathura-mandalam subham
yasmin jnana-krtam vapi sarva-papam na tisthati
caturdha yatra muktih syat tvam ca sannihitah sada
yasmin sva-sanmahimnevarpito vasasi nityada
nija-madhurya-sampattya madhureti yad ucyate
tatha tasmac ca duhsangad yas tvat-priyatamasya hi
srimac-caitanya-devasya sangam nilacale tatha
rathopari tava sriman-mukha-darsana-kautukam
punar vrndavanam hyetat tat-tat-kridaspadam tava
gopika yasya sat-kirtim bhavams cavarnayan gunan
dura-sthah sravanad yasya labhante prema te subhah
caracaram prani-jatam yasya tvat-prema-samplutam
nityam adyapi yasmims tvam purvavat kridasi sphutam
atraiva tvat-priyam yas ca mad-eka-dhana-jivanam
prapayan me punah sangam tasmai nityam namo namah
adhuna yo mama mukhan nihsarayati nama te
kadacic caranambhojam hrdi me smarayaty api
mat-kayenadhamenapi namas te karayed ayam
sarvapadbhyo'pi mam raksed yat te bhakti-sampadam
datum saknoti me’jasram prema-smarana-kirtanam
tava prema-kataksam ca mayi prapayitum ksamah
go-gopa-gopikasaktam tvam ca darsiyitum prabhuh
evam yo mama hinasya sarvasalambanam param
maha-karunya-mahima purano nitya-nutanah
tvadiyah saccidanandas tasmai nityam namo namah
(1) O Krsna, although I am a cheat, a liar, very lowly and fallen, badly behaved and always engaged in sinful activities, You are nevertheless very merciful to me. Therefore, Let me offer my respectful obeisances to the great glory of Your mercy.
(2) O Krsna, because of Your mercy, I have attained a state somewhat like the condition of the saintly devotees, and I have left my former place to reside in the auspicious and splendid district of Mathura-mandala.
(3) O Krsna, within You all transcendental knowledge resides, and no sinful impurity may stand. Although one may attain the four kinds of liberation, he may not find himself near to You.
(4) O Krsna, endowed with Your own transcendental glory and the great treasure of Your sweetness and charm, You eternally reside in that place known as Mathura.
(5) O Krsna, because of Your mercy, I was able in the city of Jagannatha Puri, to attain the association of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, who is the most dear person to You and whose association is very difficult to attain.
(6) O Krsna, by Your mercy, I became eager to view Your beautiful face as You rode on Your Rathayatra chariot, and by that mercy I am able to reside in Vrndavana-dhama, the place where You performed so many pastimes.
(7) O Krsna, the gopis describe Your transcendental glories, and You Yourself describe their transcendental qualities. the fortunate devotees who, staying at a respectful distance, hear these descriptions, attain pure love for You.
(8) O Krsna, just as before even today You appear and eternally perform pastimes, within the hearts of those moving and unmoving living entities who are inundate with the flood of pure love for You.
(9) O Krsna, in this place of Vrndavana, You have enabled me to attain the association of Your most dear servants (headed by Rupa Gosvami and Raghunatha Gosvami). That association is my only treasure and my very life. O Lord, I eternally offer my respectful obeisances unto You.
(10) O Krsna, at the present moment Your Holy Name are flowing from my mouth. O Lord, perhaps at some time You will enable me to remember Your lotus feet within my heart.
(11) O Krsna, may this abominable and base body of mine always bow down to offer respects unto You. O Lord, may You protect me from all calamities and grant me the great treasure of Your pure devotional service.
(12) O Krsna, You are able to grant to me eternal pure love for You and constant remembrance and glorification of you. O Lord, You are able to cause me to attain Your own affectionate side-long glance.
(13) O Krsna, although I am very base and wretched, You are the shelter of all my hopes. O Lord, who is greatly attached to the cows, cowherd men and boys and gopis of Vraja, You are certainly able to reveal Yourself to me.
(14) O Krsna, Your great glory is Your great mercy. although You are the oldest person, Your transcendental, eternal, blissful and all-cognizant form is eternally youthful. O Lord, I continuously offer my respectful obeisances unto You.