Sanatana Goswami has written this song “Gopika Nayanasvadya Gopi Vancana”. The official name of this song is Obeisance 65 Verses 262 to 267. This song is taken from the book Krsna Lila Stava. In this song, Sanatana Goswami describes the glories of Sri Krsna, who enchants the gopis and enjoys divine pastimes with them.
dhurtagra-ganya mam pahi kama-mugdha smitanana
yamunapulinasina gopiramana pahi mam
jita-manmatha tantra-jna gopi-mana-vivardhana
(1) O Lord Krsna, the gopis greatly relished seeing You with their eyes. O Lord, You are very expert at speaking eloquent words to cheat the gopis, and in this way You sweetly spoke them and tried to make them afraid of not performing their religious duties of being faithful to their husbands
(2) O Lord Krsna, by speaking in this way, you caused to the gopis to suffer greatly and cry. The gopis earnestly desired the touch of Your body, and when they plaintively appealed to You, You became greatly satisfied with them.
(3) O Lord Krsna, abandoning Your pretence, Your attitude of mind became completely altered. Your face decorated with a smile, You became infatuated with transcendental lust (to enjoy the gopis). O Lord, You are to be considered the greatest of all rascals. Please protect me.
(4) O Lord Krsna, You then manifested Your actual sweet and charming nature and Your eyes restlessly moved here and there, impelled with conjugal desires. O monarch of hundreds of gopis, the glances from the corners of Your eyes enchanted the gopi's minds.
(5) O Lord Krsna, staying at the shore of the Yamuna River, and decorated with a vaijayanti garland, Your face is as beautiful as the autumn moon. O transcendental Enjoyer of the gopis, please protect me.
(6) O Lord Krsna, O defeater of cupid, when You understood how the gopis were becoming falsely proud, You decided to curb their pride, and thus You playfully dessappeared from their view, in order to show great mercy to them.