has written this song “Ahar Viraha Santapta Gopi Gita”.
The official name of this song is Obeisance 76 Verses 307 to 314.
This song is taken from the book Krsna Lila Stava
. In this song, Sanatana Goswami
describes how everyone in Vraja
was attracted by Lord Krsna
viśva-mohana-rūpaḿ tvāḿ siddha-strī-kāma-vardhanam
gopikā-śrāvitotkarṣa hṛṣṭa-mātṛka pāhi māḿ
(1) O Lord Krsna, during the day, the gopis became distressed feeling separation from You. In order to cross over the great ocean of their grief, they loudly chanted the glories of Your transcendental qualities.
(2) O Lord Krsna, (the gopis said that) Your face is tilted and it appears as beautiful as a lotus flower. The blossoming flowers which are Your feet are crossed. Your eyebrows and side-long glances are dancing and You are expert at playing the flute.
(3) O Lord Krsna, the beauty of Your form enchants the entire universe and increases the lusty desires of the wives of the Siddha demigods. You delight and amaze the cows in the forest of Vraja-bhumi.
(4) O Lord Krsna, (when You pass by), the river Yamuna stops flowing, impelled by ecstatic love. Full of love for You, the creepers and other plants shower nectar, honey and whatever they have as an offering to You. The swans and other birds walk by Your side and the clouds serve You by becoming like an umbrella (to shade You from scorching sunshine).
(5) O Lord Krsna, (the gopis said that) Lord Brahma and the other demigods cannot understand the complicated melodies You play on the flute. When You walk on the earth, the touch of Your feet relieves the pain the earth feels when the cows traverse it. When the gopis see You they become filled with lusty desires, and become stunned, just as if they had become trees.
(6) O Lord Krsna, (the gopis said that) as You walk home fatigued at the end of the day, You appear very handsome, and Your great beauty enchants the minds of the wives of the deer. You bathe Your graceful limbs in the waters of the Yamuna river, and the jubilant demigod Vayu worships You by blowing pleasant breezes.
(7) O Lord krsna, (the gopis said that) Lord Brahma and the other demigods offer obeisances to Your lotus feet. With Your cheerful lotus face and Your restlessly moving eyes shining with jubilation, You increase the bliss of Your friends.
(8) O Lord Krsna, decorated with many garlands of forest-flowers, You move as gracefully as the king of the elephants. You delight The gopis describe how attractive You are, and You delight your mother. O Lord, please protect me.