Jiva Goswami has written this song “Tvam Pundraka Slista Sandista”. This song is taken from the book Gopala Campu – Volume 2 Chapter 21 Verse 68. In this song, Jiva Goswami has described the great pastimes of Lord Krishna, who is the most glorious Lord.
natyabha-tad-vesam udrastum utkantha
sanandam agatya sandrsta-tad-desa
tam drastum atyartham udyamya savesa
antardhim atratha tat-sainyam uddhuya
samvesam utpreksya tatralam utprasa
pratyarpanayeva sad-dhamni cakrasa
tasyasuci-vidhvastamas tasya tatratha
kasyam nirasyapi sampurna-tat-krtya
svavasam asadya lekhapta-samsanga
tat-putra-krtyagnim akarnya sad-ranga
parsva-stham adisya cakram ca sa-krida
mitrat parajitya lekhasu sa-vrida
cakrena kasyadi dagdham ca nirvartya
yam dvarakam asu yasi sma tam eva
hitva vraje bhasi vrndatavi-deva
1) O Lord who was very surprised to hear Paundraka's double-edged words, O Lord who smiled and refuted all of Paundraka's assertions, . . .
2) O Lord eager to see Paundraka dressed as an actor, O Lord who sounded the transcendental conchshell, . .
3) O Lord who happily approached Paundraka, O Lord eager to see Paundraka, . . .
4) O Lord who destroyed Paundraka's army, O Lord who stood face-to-face with Paundraka, . . .
5) O Lord who loudly laughed to see Paundraka dressed like Lord Visnu, O Lord who, as if to return it to its proper owner, threw the cakra at Paundraka, . . .
6) O Lord who removed Paundraka's impurity, O Lord who with arrows killed Paundraka's friend, the King of Kasi, . . .
7) O Lord who cut off the head of Kasi's king and threw it into Kasi City, . . .
8) O Lord who returned to Your own home in Dvaraka, O Lord who, in the company of Your devotees heard that Kasiraja's son had sent a fire-demon to destroy Dvaraka, . . .
9) O Lord who threw Your cakra, which easily defeated the fire-demon, . . .
10) O Lord whose cakra made the fire-demon sent by Kasiraja's son turn around and burn Kasi to ashes, . . .
11) O Lord You then returned to Dvaraka. O Lord of Vrndavana forest, leaving Dvaraka behind, You again shine with great splendor in the land of Vraja.