Bhaktivinod Thakur has written this song “Atma Nivedana Tuwa Pade”. This song is taken from the book Saranagati (Section: Atma Nivedana Song 8.). Bhaktivinoda Thakura says that taking shelter at the feet of Hari Krisna has given him lots of happiness. All his sorrows have vanished as he gets detached from the material world. All the material duties are over and now it’s the time for chanting Hare Krisna mantra and serving Govinda at His lotus feet.
atma-nivedana, tuwa pade kori’,
hoinu parama sukhi
duhkha dure gelo, cinta na rohilo,
caudike ananda dekhi
tahate ekhona, visrama labhiya
chadinu bhavera bhoya
tomara samsare, koribo sevana,
nahibo phalera bhagi
tava sukha jahe, koribo jatana,
ho’ye pade anuragi
tomara sevaya, duhkha hoya jato,
se-o to’ parama sukha
seva-sukha-duhkha, parama sampada,
purva itihasa, bhulinu sakala,
seva-sukha pe’ye mane
ami to’ tomara, tumi to’ amara,
ki kaja apara dhane
bhakativinoda, anande dubiya,
tomara sevara tare
saba cesta kore, tava iccha-mato,
thakiya tomara ghare
1) I have become supremely joyful by surrendering myself at Your holy feet. Unhappiness has gone away, and there are no more anxieties. I see joy in all directions.
2) Your two lotus feet are reservoirs of immortal nectar where one may live free from sorrow and fear. I have found peace there now and have given up the fear of worldly existence.
3) I shall render service in Your household and not endeavor to enjoy the fruits of that service, but rather I shall strive for whatever pleases You, fully devoted to Your lotus feet.
4) Troubles encountered in Your service shall be the cause of great happiness, for in Your devotional service joy and sorrow are equally great riches. Both destroy the misery of ignorance.
5) I have completely forgotten all past history by feeling great joy in my mind. I am most certainly Yours and You are indeed mine. What need is there of any other treasure?
6) Bhaktivinoda, diving into the ocean of bliss, devotes all his efforts for Your service and dwells in Your house according to Your wishes.
Atma Nivedana Tuwa Pade – Sung by HG Jai Sachinanadana Prabhu