Bhaktivinod Thakur has written this song ” Kabe Mor Subhadina Hoibe Udoy”. The Official Name for this song is Ucchvasa: Prarthana Lalasmayi Song 1. This song is taken from the book Kalyana Kalpataru. Bhaktivinoda Thakura says that when will we come out of material world and increase our faith in Krsna. When will we feel the ecstatic symptoms of a true Vaishnava. When our faith in Sri Krsna is strong then we can understand the conjugal pastimes of Shree Krishna Radha
kabe mor subhadina hoibe udoy
brndabana-dhama mama hoibe asroy
ghucibe samsara-jvala, bisaya-basana
baisnabe-samsarge mor puribe kamana
dhulaya dhusara ho'ye hari-samkirtane
matta ho'ye pa'de ro'ba baisnaba-carane
kabe sri jamuna-tire kadamba-kanane
heribo jugala-rupa hrdoya-nayane
kabe skahi krpa kori' jugala-sevay
niyukta koribe more rakhi' nija pa'y
kabe ba jugala-lila ko'ri darasana
premananda-bhare ami ha'ba acetana
kataksana acetana padiya rahibo
apan sarir ami kabe pasaribo?
uthiya smaribo punah acetana-kale
ja' dekhinu krsnalila bhasi' anhki-jale
kakuti minati kori' baisnaba-sadane
bolibo bhakati-bindu deha' e durjane
sri ananga manjarir carana sarana
e bhakativinoda asa kore' anuksana
(1) When will that auspicious day dawn when I will achieve full shelter in the transcendental abode of Vrndavana?
(2) The burning fire of this material world will cease, as well as all desires for sense gratification, for by being with the devotees of the Lord, all my longings will be fulfilled.
(3) Becoming maddened by their chanting of the holy name of the Lord, I will fall down and roll in the grayish dust at the devotees' feet.
(4) When, in a kadamba grove on the bank of the Yamuna River, will I behold the beauty of the Divine Couple within the eyes of my heart?
(5) When will a sakhi show her gracious mercy to me by engaging me in conjugal service, keeping me by the side of her own lotus feet?
(6) And when will I catch a glimpse of Their divine conjugal pastimes? Becoming filled with the ecstasy of pure spiritual love I will lose consciousness.
(7) Falling down, I will remain unconscious for a long time, and I will thus completely forget about my own body.
(8) Getting up I will again remember that sight which I saw while unconscious — I saw the pastimes of Krsna while I was swimming in an ocean of tears.
(9) Making repeated requests in the presence of the devotees, I will ask them to give just one drop of the ocean of devotion to this wicked person.
(10) Bhaktivinoda's incessant longing is for the shelter of the lotus feet of Sri Ananga Manjari. (Original form of Sri Jahnava Devi, Lord Nityananda's consort and pleasure potency.)