Narottam Das Thakur has written this song "Hari Hari Kabe Mora Haibe Sudine". This song is taken from the book Prarthana (Section: adhaka Dehocita Sri Vrndavana Basa Lalasa Song 4). In this song, Narottam Das Thakur prays to Lord Krsna, Srimati Radharani, the Ashta sakhis, the friends of Lord Krsna and to the Six goswamis, to bestow their mercy so that he attains transcendental love for the Divine Couple – Lord Krsna and Srimati Radharani.
hari hari kabe mora hoibe su-dine
bhajiba sri-radha-krsna haina premadhina
sujantre misana gaba su-madhura tana
anande karibe dunhara rupa-guna-gana
radhika govinda bali' kandiba uccaih-sware
bhijibe sakala anga nayanera nire
ei-bara karuna kara rupa sanatana
raghunatha dasa mora sri-jiva -jivana
ei–bara karuna kara lalita-visakha
sakhya-bhabe sridama-subala-adi sakha
sabe mili' kara daya puraak mora asa
prarthana karaye sada narottama dasa
1) When will I directly worship Sri Sri Radha and Krsna? When will I be overwhelmed with love for the Divine Couple? O Lord Hari, when will that aupsicious day be mine?
2) When, accompanying myself on a musical instrument, will I happily sing sweet songs describing the beautiful forms and qualities of the Divine Couple.
3) When will I loudly call out "O Radhika, O Govinda", the tears from my eyes wetting my entire body.
4) O Srila Rupa Gosvami, O Srila Gosvami, O Srila Raghunatha dasa Gosvami, O Srila Jiva Gosvami, my life and soul, please be merciful to me this one time.
5) O Lalita, O Visakha, O Sridama, O Subala and other friends of Lord Krsna, please be merciful to me this one time.
6) All of You please be merciful to me and fulfill my desire. This is the constant prayer of Narottama dasa.