has written this song “Kamsasura Balodvigna”.
The official name of this song is Obeisance 12 Verses 41 to 46.
This song is taken from the book Krsna Lila Stava
. In this song, Sanatana Goswami
glorifies Sri Krsna
, who appeared on the earth exclusively to perform His transcendental pastimes and remove the earth’s burden.
(1) O Krsna, you understood the sufferings of Your own family the Yadu dynasty, who were greatly harassed by the military strength of Kamsa. O My Lord, by the agency of Your own Yogamaya potency, You personally became Devaki’s seventh child.
(2) O Krsna, by the agency of Your Yogamaya, You became the Son of Devaki and Your incarnation as Lord Balarama was transferred to the womb of Rohini. O dear friend of Lord Balarama, O Krsna, please protect me.
(3) O Krsna, when You became the eighth child of Devaki, Your splendor made Your mother appear very glorious and the presence of Your transcendental potencies made Your father Vasudeva become jubilant. you caused great fear and despair for Kamsa.
(4) O Krsna, O Absolute truth, O Lord of the universe, manifesting Your transcendental form, which is beyond the material nature, You received the prayers of Lord Brahma, Lord Siva, and the other demigods. You also continually remained within the mind of Kamsa.
(5) O Krsna, O be-all-and-end-all for devotees, O only desired object of the devotees, by the appearance of Your transcendental form, all the desires of everyone become fulfilled. O Lord, you personally enter those who take shelter of Your Holy Name or Your spiritual form. O Lord, simply by taking birth here, You removed all the distresses of the earth.
(6) O Krsna, You appeared on the earth exclusively to perform Your pastimes and remove the earth’s burden. Your lotus feet are the ornament for the upper and middle planetary systems. The demigods thus encouraged Mother Devaki by offering prayers to You. O Krsna, all glories unto You.