Raghunatha Dasa Goswami has written this song “Aviksatmesvari Kascid Vrndavana”. The official name of this song is Sri Radhika Astottarasata Nama Stotram. This song is taken from the book Stavavali In this song, Raghunatha Dasa Goswami glorifies Srimati Radha. He states that Whoever recites these 108 names of Sri Radha with great love, humility and eagerness, will certainly and swiftly behold Her Master – Sri Krsna.
aviksyatmesvarim kacid vrndavana-mahesvarim
tat-padambhoja-matraika-gatir dasy ati-katara
patita tat-saras-tire rudaty arta-ravakulam
ta-chri-vaktreksanavaptyai namany etani samjagau
radha gandharvika gostha-yuva-rajaika-kamita
gandharva radhika candra-kantir madhava-sangini
bhaskaropasika varsa-bhanavi vrsabhanuja
idam sri-radhika-namnam astottara-satojjvalam
sri-radha-lambhakam nama stotram caru rasayanam
yo 'dhite parama-pritya dinah katara-manasah
sa natham acirenaiva sa-natham iksate dhruvam
(1) Some maidservant, unable to find her mistress, has fallen on the bank of Radhakunda, crying in great anxiety, being very eager to take exclusive shelter of Her lotus feet, glorifying Her by singing the following names of Her:
(2) 1. Radha, 2. Gandharvika, 3. The only girl desired by the prince of Vraja, 4. Who is worshipped by the Gandharva-angels, 5. Whose luster is like the moon, 6. Who accompanies Madhava.
(3) 7. Damodar's unrivalled girlfriend, 8. The queen who bestows fame on the Kartika month, 9. The crestjewel of Mukunda's ladyfriends.
(4) 10. Who worships the sun, 11. Who belongs to King Vrsabhanu, 12. Who is born from King Vrsabhanu, 13. Ananga Manjari's older sister, 14. Sridama's younger sister, 15.The greatest (fem.)
(5) 16. Kirtida's daughter, 17. Who is the nectarean object of Her mother's affection, 18. Who is of the same age as Visakha, 19. Who is dearer than life to Visakha.
(6) 20. Who is none other than Lalita's very life, 21. Enjoys in Vrndavana, 22. Who saves Lalita's life lakhs of times, 23. Queen of Vrndavana.
(7) 24. Who is as dear to Mother Yasoda as Krsna, 25. Who is the only life of the life of the cows, cowherdsmen and cowherdgirls of Vraja.
(8) 26. Who is the object of King Nanda's affection, 27. Who gets parental affection from Balaram, 28. Who is the object of Govinda's love (Govinda is eager to serve His surabhi cows).
(9) 29. Who is very eager to go to Nandisvara for serving Krsna, 30. Who is regarded as non-different from her by Dhanistha and seen in her meditations, (Dhanistha is Yasoda's maidservant).
(10) 31. Who is seen in Mother Yadosa's kitchen, 32. Whose cooked grains increase Krsna's life, 33. Whose head is smelt by Rohini.
(11) 34. Who has bestowed a form equal to Hers to Subala, 35. Who is very fond of Subala, 36. Who is nectar in Mukhara's eyes, 37. Who is afraid to see Her mother-in-law, Jatila.
(12) 38. Who smiles like the moonbeams after hearing Madhumangala's jokes, 39. The she-parrot of Whose heart is caught in Paurnamasi's cage.
(13) 40. Who is the only life of Her friends, 41. Who increases the pride of Her relatives, 42. Who is very happy to touch Upendra's feet with Her friends.
(14) 43. Who has placed Vrnda in charge of Vrndavana's gardens, 44. Who is known by all the vines, trees, deer and birds of Vrndavana.
(15) Whose body shines with fresh vermillion ground with some sandalpaste, 46. Whose silken dress shines more reddish than the java flower.
(16) 47. Whose lotus footsoles make the surface of the earth shine crimson-red, 48. Who astonishes Hari's mind with the sweet sound of Her anklebells.
(17) 49. The nice sounds of whose waistbells remove Krsna's fatigue, 50. The pearl necklace on whose firm, raised breasts is everything to Krsna.
(18) 51. Whose two beautiful arms are adorned with conchshell bangles inset with various jewels, 52. On Whose wrist the beautiful Syamantaka jewel shines.
(19) 53. The shining of Whose face defeats that of a golden mirror, 54. Whose teeth, that shine like ripe pomegranate seeds, attract the parrot-like Aghabhit (Krsna).
(20) 55. Whose ruby earrings are shaped like lotus buds, 56. Whose wagtail-like eyes are anointed with beautiful eyeliner, giving great joy to the eyes.
(21) 57. Whose nose, that is beautiful as a sesame flower, is adorned with a round pearl, 58. Whose forehead is adorned with beautiful tilak made of fresh musk.
(22) 59. Whose divine hairbraid is worshiped by peacock feathers (being defeated in beauty), 60. The arrows of Whose glances destroy the patience of Krsna, Who defeated the Canura wrestler.
(23) 61. Who is blooming teenage beauty personified, 62. Who pleases Madhava, 63. Who maddens Madhava with Her sweet, cuckoo-like voice.
(24) 64. Who is more attached to Madhava's great glories than to millions of lives, 65. Whose nectarean smiles provide bubbles on the waves of Krsna's glances.
(25) 66. Who is the very form of cleverness, embarrassing the whole world, 67. Whose body melts in kindness, 68. Who is abundant sweetness personified.
(26) 69. Whose glories arre loudly sung by all the great ladies of the world, 70. Who is incessantly praised by beautiful ladies like Saci.
(27) 71. Who is expert in singing and playing vina in the rasa dance, 72. Whose pure glories are sung by sages headed by Narada, giving joy to the world.
(28) 73. She is the housewife in the caves in Govardhana, 74. She decorates the kunja, 75. She has a sisterly relationship with Yamuna, (Yamuna is the daughter of the sun and Radha is thedaughter of Vrsabhanu, the sun in Taurus).
(29) 76. She is adorned with the wreath of divine Kundalata's friendship, 77. She is the professor in amorous rapture, giving joy to the holder of Govardhana.
(30) 78. She is Laksmi on the chest of the holder of Govardhan, 79. She is the life of the enemy of Sankhacuda, 80. She is the settlement of Cupid for the love of the son of Gokulendra.
(31) 81. Who made Her own pond after the killer of Arista mocked Her, 82. Who defeats Sankarsana's younger brother in sports in Her own pond.
(32) 83. She is the ambrosial pond of enjoyment for the intoxicated elephant who defeated Mura, 84. She is a powerful lioness fighting amorous sports with the king of lions, the holder of the best of mountains.
(33) 85. Who enchants Madhava with Her intoxicating bodily fragrance, 86. Who agitates Kesava by playfully showing Her armpit.
(34) 87. Who expands Her artful plays in the kunja on the bank of Her own pond, 88. Who makes a bed of divine jasmine flowers there with joy.
(35) 89. Who places Her beautiful right cheek on Krsna's left arm, 90. Who holds Krsna's right arm with Her left vine-like arm.
(36) 91. Whose beautiful, broad, banana-like left hip touches Krsna's right hip, 92. Whose nice, mountain-like breasts are being massaged by the Holder of Govardhana.
(37) 93. Whose leaf-like lips are scented by the nectar of Govinda's lips, 94. Whose beautiful words distribute nectar, cooling Madhava off.
(38) 95. Whose cheeks are colored by the pan from Govinda's lips, 96. Who realizes Krsna's fancies of amorous enjoyments.
(39) 97. The profuse perspiration from whose face is wiped off by Govinda, 98. Who is being fanned by Visakha when She falls asleep after playing with Krsna.
(40) 99. Who has placed Her life, body and mind at Govinda's lotus feet, 100. Who worships the dust of Hari's lotus feet with billions of hearts.
(41) 101. Who curses Her eyes for every second that they do not see Acyuta, 102. Who beholds Govinda's ever-fresh moonlike face.
(42) 103. Who is the only enjoyer of Hari's endless sweetness and beauty, 104. Who can only blink at the fortune of Her co-wife, the Murali flute.
(43) 105. Who takes Krsna's flute after defeating Him in a gambling match, 106. Who increases the ocean of Krsna's desires by the full moonbeams of Her joking words.
(44) 107. Who is the moonlike resting place for all the senses of the moon of Vraja (Sri Krsna), 108. The two syllables of Whose name Ra-dha madden all of Krsna's senses.
(45) Whoever recites these 108 names of Sri Radha, that consists of all beautiful, nectarean Radha-nama, with great love, humility and eagerness, will certainly and swiftly behold Her Master.