Jiva Goswami has written this song “Sakra Sravita Bhaumatikrama”. This song is taken from the book Gopala Campu – Volume 2 Chapter 18 Verse 98. In this song, Jiva Goswami sings the praises of the glorious Lord Krishna, who has performed many wonderful activities.
ksaiteyam prati nijisnu-krama
daiteyam laghu tam ghnan nisklama
tat-putraya ca rastrady-arpaka
yat kutrapy anu-bhaktam tarpaka
kanyanam api tasam paraka
dhanyanam nija-bhajam taraka
tam karsas tarum indra-pravrta
jitva tam tarum urjad-vikrama
hitva vasavam udyad-vibhrama
sakta-sva-vrajam aptas tvam jaya. vira.
(1) O Lord who defeated many crooked-hearted kings, O Lord who heard from Indra of Bhaumasura's conquests, . . .
(2) O Lord the dim reflection of whose holy name destroys all sins, O Lord who flew on Garuda with Satyabhama, . . .
(3) O Lord who gazed at Bhaumasura's great fortress, O Lord who knew that Satyabhama expected a gift, . . .
(4) O Lord who became surprised to gaze at that fort, O Lord whose ferocious attack on that fort made the greatest heroes tremble, . . .
(5) O Lord who destroyed Bhaumasura's fortifications, O Lord who destroyed everything in the range of Bhaumasura's sight, . . .
(6) O Lord who yearned to crush Bhaumasura, O Lord who easily killed him, . . .
(7) O Lord who gave the kingdom to Bhaumasura's son, O Lord who pleased that son, who was a great devotee, . . .
(8) O Lord who delivered the girls kept captive there, O Lord who made them fortunate and happy, . . .
(9) O Lord who was then worshiped by the demigods and brahmanas, O Lord who then desired to take a parijata tree from the demigods, . . .
(10) O Lord who took a parijata tree, O Lord whom was attacked by Indra and then worshiped in a great battle, . . .
(11) O powerful Lord who defeated Indra and took the parijata tree, . . .
(12) O Lord who took the unattainable parasol of Varuna and many other things, O Lord who playfully took a jewel mountain, . . .
(13) O Lord who give spiritual love to Your devotees, O Lord who defeat all the enemies, O Lord who stay always in Vraja, glory to You!