Bhaktivinoda Thakur has written this song: ”Chorato Purusa Abhiman”The official Name for this song is ”Avasya Raksibe Krsna Visvasa Palana Song 4″. This song is taken from the book Saranagati. Bhaktivinoda Saraswati Thakur says to leave one’s male ego and be the servant of the servant of Shri Radhey and Shri Krishna. Bhaktivinoda Thakura says that he wishes to serve the Lord by making beautiful garlands. The Gopi’s are so merciful that they are allowing him to serve the Lord and to take His mercy. We should beg the sakhi’s to give us special mercy so that we can devote our time and service Sri Krsna.
kińkori hoiluń aji, kan!
sevana korobuń, radha-nath!
kusume gańthobuń har
jatane deobuń sakhi-kare
hate laobo sakhi adare
sakhi dibo tuwa duhuk gale
durato herobuń kutuhale
sakhi kahabo,—“suno sundari!
rahobi kusje mama kińkori
gańthobi mala mano-harini
tuwa rakhana-bhara hamara
mama kusja-kutira tohara
rahobi hamara antarale
tambula saji’ karpura ani’
deobi moe apana jani’ ”
bhakativinoda suni’ bat
sakhi-pade kare pranipat
(1) Gone is the variety of male egoism, O Kana. Now I am Your faithful maidservant.
(2) O Lord of Radha, in the groves of Vraja I will perform devotional service as a follower of one of the sakhis.
(3) I will string together a necklace of forest flowers, and tulasi buds shall be the jewels of that necklace.
(4) With utmost care I will place the garland in the hands of that confidential devotee, and she will take it with affection.
(5) Then she will place the garland around both Your necks, while I watch in wonder from afar.
(6) The confidant will then say to me, “Listen, O beautiful one, you should remain in this grove as my attendant.
(7) “Daily you shall string together beautiful flower garlands that will enchant Radha and Krsna.”
(8) The responsibility for your maintenance shall be mine. My cottage in the grove is yours.
(9) When I serve Radha and Madhava, you will attend behind me.
(10) After preparing tambula and bringing camphor, you will give them to me, knowing me to be yours.”
(11) Bhaktivinoda, having heard all these instructions, bows down at the lotus feet of that confidential sakhi.