hari he dayala mora jaya radha-natha
bara bara e-i bara laha nija satha
bahu yoni bhrami natha la-inu sarana
nija gune kripa kara adhama-tarana
jagata-tarana tumi jagata-jibana
toma chada kara nahi he radha-ramana
bhubana-mangala tumi bhubanera pati
tumi upekshile natha ki ha-ibe gati
bhabiya dekhinu e-i jagata majhare
toma bina keha na-i e rame uddhare
1) O master of Radha! All glory to You! O Lord Hari! Please be merciful to me! Again and again and again I beg: Please accept me as one of Your associates!
2) O Lord, wandering in this world, I took shelter of many different wombs. O deliverer of the fallen, please be merciful to me.
3) You are the savior of the worlds. You are the life of the worlds. O Lord Radha-ramana, please do not turn away from me.
4) You are the auspiciousness of the worlds. You are the master of the worlds. What will happen to persons who turn from You?
5) I have carefully observed this world. O Lord, none but You can deliver this Rama dasa.