jaya jaya jagannātha sacīra nandan
tribhūvana kore jār caraṇa vandan
nadīyā nagare daṇḍa-kamaṇḍalu-kar
keho bole purabete rāvaṇa badhilā
goloker vaibhava lilā prakāśa korilā
śri-rādhār bhāve ebe gorā avatār
hare kṛṣṇa nām gaura korilā pracār
vāsudeva ghoṣa bole kori joḍa hāt
jei gaura sei kṛṣṇa sei jagannāth
1) Glory, glory to Saci’s son, who is Lord Jagannatha Himself! The three worlds bow down before His feet.
2) In Nilacala He is Jagannatha holding a conch, cakra, club, and lotus. In Nadiya’s towns He holds a danda and kamandalu.
3) Some wise souls say that in ancient times He killed Ravana. Some say in Gokola He enjoys glorious pastimes.
4) To taste the ecstasy that Radha feels in Her love for Him, He has now incarnated here in the form of Lord Gaura. As Lord Gaura He preaches the chanting of the holy names of the Hare Krsn a mantra.
5) Vasudeva Ghosa says: Folding my hands, I declare: Gauranga is Krsna and He is Jagannatha.
Jaya Jaya Jagganath – Sung by HH Bhakti Caru Swami
Jaya Jaya Jagganath – Sung by HH Lokanatha Swami
Jaya Jaya Jagganath – Sung by HH Radhanath Swami
Jaya Jaya Jagganath – Sung by HG Jai Sachinanadana Prabhu
Jaya Jaya Jagganath – Sung by HG Shikshashtakam Prabhu
Jaya Jaya Jagganath – Sung by HG Sivarama Prabhu