jaya jaya jagannatha sacira nandana
tri-bhubana kare yagra caran a bandana
keha bale purabe rabana badhila
golokera bibhaba lila prakasa karila
sri-radhara bhaba ebe gora abatara
hare krsna nama gaura karila pracara
Vasudeva ghosa kahe karo joda hata
ye-i gaura se-i krsna se-i jagannatha
1) Glory, glory to Saci's son, who is Lord Jagannatha Himself! The three worlds bow down before His feet.
2) In Nilacala He is Jagannatha holding a conch, cakra, club, and lotus. In Nadiya's towns He holds a danda and kamandalu.
3) Some wise souls say that in ancient times He killed Ravana. Some say in Gokola He enjoys glorious pastimes.
4) To taste the ecstasy that Radha feels in Her love for Him, He has now incarnated here in the form of Lord Gaura. As Lord Gaura He preaches the chanting of the holy names of the Hare Krsn a mantra.
5) Vasudeva Ghosa says: Folding my hands, I declare: Gauranga is Krsna and He is Jagannatha.
Jaya Jaya Jagganath – Sung by HH Bhakti Caru Swami
Jaya Jaya Jagganath – Sung by HH Lokanatha Swami
Jaya Jaya Jagganath – Sung by HH Radhanath Swami
Jaya Jaya Jagganath – Sung by HG Jai Sachinanadana Prabhu
Jaya Jaya Jagganath – Sung by HG Shikshashtakam Prabhu
Jaya Jaya Jagganath – Sung by HG Sivarama Prabhu