has written this song “Madhava Parihara Patima Tarangam”
The official name of this song is Volume 6 Song 29.
This song is taken from the book Stavamala
. In this song, Rupa Goswami
describes how Srimati Radha
requests Sri Krsna
not to loiter at Her doorstep and go to sleep.
mādhava parihara paṭima-tarańgam
vetti na kā tava rańgam
hṛdayāntaram adhiśāyitam ramaya janaḿ nija-dayitam
kiḿ phalam aparādhikayā samprati tava rādhikayā
āghūrṇati tava nayanam yāhi ghaṭīḿ bhaja śayanam
anulepaḿ racayālam naśyatu nakha-pada-jālam
tvām iha vilasati bālā mukhara-sakhīnāḿ mālā
deva sanātana vande na kuru vilambam ālinde
Refrain: Madhava, retract these waves of clever words! Which gopi does not know how Your pastimes?
(1) Now You may please delight the person who resides in Your heart!
(2) What is the use of offensive Radhika?
(3) Your eyes are rolling! Go to sleep!
(4) Smear sandal paste on Your limbs. Then the network of scratch marks will perish.
(5) The fresh garland of My talkative friends is laughing at You.
(6) O eternal Lord, I bow down before You. Do not loiter at My doorstep.