Rupa Goswami has written this song "Madhava Parihara Patima Tarangam" The official name of this song is Volume 6 Song 29. This song is taken from the book Stavamala. In this song, Rupa Goswami describes how Srimati Radha requests Sri Krsna not to loiter at Her doorstep and go to sleep.
madhava parihara patima-tarańgam
vetti na ka tava rańgam
hrdayantaram adhisayitam ramaya janam nija-dayitam
kim phalam aparadhikaya samprati tava radhikaya
aghurnati tava nayanam yahi ghatim bhaja sayanam
anulepam racayalam nasyatu nakha-pada-jalam
tvam iha vilasati bala mukhara-sakhinam mala
deva sanatana vande na kuru vilambam alinde
Refrain: Madhava, retract these waves of clever words! Which gopi does not know how Your pastimes?
(1) Now You may please delight the person who resides in Your heart!
(2) What is the use of offensive Radhika?
(3) Your eyes are rolling! Go to sleep!
(4) Smear sandal paste on Your limbs. Then the network of scratch marks will perish.
(5) The fresh garland of My talkative friends is laughing at You.
(6) O eternal Lord, I bow down before You. Do not loiter at My doorstep.