Rupa Goswami has written this song "Sri Krsna Paramanado Govindo". The official name of this song is Volume 1 Sri Anandakhya Stotra. This song is taken from the book Stavamala. In this song, Rupa Goswami recites the 20 names of Sri Krsna and states that anyone who reads or hears this Ananda-stotra, that person will become supremely happy and attain pure love for Lord Krsna.
sri-krsna paramanando govindo nanda-nandanah
iti sri-krsna-candrasya nama vimsati-samjsitam
anandakhyam maha-stotram yah pathec chrnuyac ca yah
sa param saukhyam asadya krsna-prema-samanvitah
sarva-loka-priyo bhutva sad-gunavali-bhusitah
vraja-raja-kumarasya sannikarsam avapnuyat
(1) 1. The all-attractive, 2. Supremely blissful, 3. The pleasure of the cows, land, and senses, 4. The son of Nanda, 5. He whose complexion is the dark color of as tamala tree, 6. He who wears a peacock-feather crown,
(2) 7. He who wears yellow silk garments, 8. He who is decorated with splendid, sweet smiles, 9. He who is more handsome than millions of Kamadevas, 10. He who is a great festival of happiness for Vrndavana,
(3) 11. He whose chest is splendidly decorated with a vaijayanti garland, 12. He who carries a splendid staff under His arm, 13. He who enjoys pastimes in the forest groves, 14. He who wears a great and charming gunja necklace,
(4) 15. He who wears karnikara earrings, 16. He who is decorated with golden colors, 17. He who is an expert flutist, 18. He who is dear to the gopis,
(5) 19. He for whom a meeting with Srimati Radharani is a great festival, and 20. He who is expert at worshiping Radharani. These are twenty names of Lord Krsnacandra.
(6) May whoever reads or hears this poem, known as Ananda-stotra, become supremely happy and attain pure love for Lord Krsna.
(7) May he become dear to all living entities. May he become decorated with all transcendental virtues. May he attain the personal association of the prince of Vraja.