Jiva Goswami has written this song ” Sakhi Dam Patyor Anayor Yugalam”. This song is taken from the book Gopala Campu – Volume 2 Chapter 36 Verse 113. In this song, Jiva Goswami describes the confidentiality of the transcendental pastimes of the Divine Couple – Sri Radharani and Sri Krishna.
sakhi dam-patyor anayor yugalam
kurute kim api ca na smrti-yugalam
kairavini-kulam alir iha visrjati
tad api viharam kam va na srjati
visini-kulam atha disi disi vilasati
tad api ca nataram bahir anu vikasati
dinakara-sarathir udayam gacchati
tatra ca nayanam nanv api yacchati
taravalir atha rucim utkalayati
etat punar iha tam ucchalayati
vinam tatir api kalam akalayati
tad api ca maunam nitaram valayati
dadhi-mathanam vraja-nilaye ninadati
akaritam api tad idam na vadati
udganad api tad idam kavir api
bahir upalabhyam na nayati ravir api
(Refrain) Friend, you do not remember anything of the Divine Couple.
1) At night a bumblebee leaves the lotus flowers. He will not play among them.
2) In the daytime the lotus flowers are splendid in every direction, but at night they close their petals. They refuse to follow the example of the glittering stars.
3) The sun-god's charioteer, the dawn, has now come. Still, the lotus flowers will not open their eyes even slightly to see him.
4) Now the stars renounce their splendors. Now the Divine Couple splendidly appears berfore us.
5) Giving up their silence, the birds sing.
6) The village of Vraja is filled with sounds of yogurt being churned. Still, no one tells anything about the Divine Couple's pastimes.
7) The poet sings in a loud voice. The sun does not bring him to sing about anything else.