jaya jaya mādhava-vidhu-sańgini rādhe
mādhava-manasi rucā rasadāpi
mādhava-vanam anu vihara sadāpi
(Refrain) O Radha, O friend of Lord Krsnacandra, O Goddess whose meeting with Krsna has shaken away all the pain of separation, glory to You! Glory to You!
1) O Goddess splendid at the time of Your wedding to Lord Krsna, O Goddess who resides in Lord Krsna’s heart, . . .
2) O honey madhavi flower that attracts the bumblebee of Lord Krsna’s eyes, O springtime glory of the gopis dear to Lord Krsna, . . .
3) O Goddess whose lotus face delights the bumblebee of Lord Krsna, O Goddess who has become a line resting on Lord Krsna’s chest, . . .
4) O Goddess passionately embracing Lord Krsna’s chest, O Goddess in love with Lord Krsna, O Goddess whose sweetness has refuted every objection, . . .
5) You are the glory and sweetness in Lord Krsna’s heart. Please always enjoy pastimes with Him here in Vrndavana forest.