Govinda Das Kaviraj has written this song “Nava Nanda Nandana Sange Sohana”. This song is taken from Govinda Das Kaviraj’s book named Padavali. Govinda das kaviraj describes the beautiful pastimes of Krishna and Radha along with gopis on the banks of Yamuna.
nanda-nandana sange sohana
tapana-nandini tire bhali bani
tata thaiya thaiya baje pakhoyaja
mukhara kankana kinkini
bilase gobinda prema ananda
sange naba naba rangini
caru-bicitra duhuka ambara
pabane ancala dolani
duhu kalebara bharata sramaja
moti marakata hema mani
ura bilola bajata kinkini
sange rasabati ranjiya
radhe madhababibidha bilasa-i
sange rangini matiya
nila darapana syama murati
(1) Gokula's beautiful girls stay in the company of Nanda's son. On the riverbank stands Vrsabhanu's daughter, the most beautiful and enchanting girl in the world.
(2) "Tata thaiya thaiya!", the pakhawaj drums declare. The gopis' bracelets and belts jangle. Filled with love and bliss, the beautiful girls enjoy pastimes with Lord Krsna.
(3) Their beautiful colorful garments flutter in the breeze. Covered with perspiration, their bodies seem like sapphires and gold adorned with jewels and pearls.
(4) Their belts and anklets jangle. Their necklaces sway to and fro. Their eyes dance. In this way Lord Krsna enjoys pastimes with His sweet and graceful beloveds.
(5) Sri Sri Radha and Krsna enjoy many nectar pastimes together. They are wild with bliss. Govinda dasa gazes at Lord Krsna's form, a form dark like a sapphire mirror.