Narottam Das Thakur has written this song “Suniyachi Sadhu Mukhe”. This song is taken from the book Prarthana (Section: Lalasa Song 2). In this song, Narottam Das Thakur wonders when will he become elibigle to receive direct instruction from the gopi friends of the Divine Couple – Lord Krsna and Srimati Radharani.
suniyachi sadhu mukhe bole sarva jana
sri rupa krpaya mile yugala carana
ha ha prabhu sanatana gaura-paribara
sabe mili' bancha purna karaha amara
sri-rupera krpa jena ama prati haya
se pada asraya jaba sei mahasaya
prabhu lokanatha kabe sange lana jabe
sri-rupera pada-padme more samarpibe
hena ki haibe mora—narma-sakhi-gana
anugata narottame karibe sasane
1) I have heard from the mouths of the saintly devotees that everyone says that by the mercy of Srila Rupa Gosvami one may approach the lotus feet of the Divine Couple.
2) O Sanatana Prabhu, O personal associate of Lord Caitanya, please fulfill my desire.
3) Please fulfill my desire that saintly Srila Rupa Gosvami may be merciful to me, and that I will be able to take shelter of his lotus feet.
4) When will my master, Lokanatha Gosvami, place me at the lotus feet of Srila Rupa Gosvami?
5) When, by your mercy, will your faithful followr Narottama dasa become elibigle to receive direct instruction from the gopi-friends of the Divine Couple?
Suniyachi Sadhu Mukhe – Sung by HG Jai Sachinanadana Prabhu