sri-rupa-manjari-pada, sei mora sampada,
sei mor bhajana-pujana
sei mora prana-dhana, sei mora abharana,
sei mor jivanera jivana
sei mora rasa-nidhi, sei mora vancha-siddhi,
sei mor vedera dharama
sei brata, sei tapa, sei mora mantra-japa,
sei mor dharama-karama
anukula habe vidhi, se-pade hoibe siddhi,
nirakhibo e dui nayane
se rupa-madhuri-rasi, prana-kuvalaya-sasi,
praphullita habe nisi-dine
tuwa adarsana-ahi, garale jaralo dehi,
ciro-dina tapita jivana
ha ha rupa koro doya, deho more pada-chaya,
narottama loilo sarana
(2) They give my life meaning, and they are the life of my life.
(3) They are the perfection of rasa, and they are perfection worthy of attainment. They are the very law of the Vedlc scriptures for me.
(4) They are the meaning of all my fasts and penances and my silent utterings of my mantras. They are the basis of religion and activities.
( 5) By the purifying process of favorable devotional service one will attain perfection and with these two eyes be able to see.
(6) His transcendental form is shining like moonlight in my heart, and my heart therefore shines and reciprocates. In other words, the ordinary moon lights up the night, and its shine illuminates other objects; but the moon of the effulgence of the form of Sri Rupa Manjari shines into the heart and makes the heart also shine back to the spiritual sky. This moon shines not only in the nighttime, but day and night.
(7) Your absence from my vision is like a dose of strong poison, and I will suffer till the end of my life.
(8) Narottama dasa Thakura says: "Please give me your mercy and the shade of your lotus feet."
Sri Rupa Manjari Pada – Sung by HG Jai Sachinanadana Prabhu
Sri Rupa Manjari Pada – Sung by HG Sivarama Prabhu
Sri Rupa Manjari Pada – Sung by HH Bhakti Bringa Govinda Swami
Sri Rupa Manjari Pada – Sung by HH Niranjana Swami
Sri Rupa Manjari Pada – Sung by HH Vishnu Jana Swami