Narottam Das Thakur has written this song “Aruna Kamala Dale”. This song is taken from the book Prarthana (Section: Siddha-dehena sri vrndavanaisvaryam saksad-vijnaptih Song 2). In this song, Narottam Das Thakur expresses his desire to serve the Divine Couple – Sri Radharani and Lord Krsna.
aruna kamala dale, seja bichaibo,
bosaibo kisora kisori
alaka avrta, mukha pankaja manohara,
marakata syama hema gauri
pranesvari! kobe more hobe krpa dithi?
ajnaya aniya kobe, vividha phula vara,
sunibo vacana duhu mithi
mrgamada tilaka, sindura bonayabo,
lepabo candana gandhe.
ganthi malati phula, hara pahiraobo,
dhaoyabo madhukara vrnde
lalita kobe more, vijana deyabo,
vijabo maruta mande
srama-jala sakala, mitabo duhu kalevara,
herabo parama anande
narottama dasa, asa pada pankaja,
sevana madhuri pane
hobo heno dina, na dekhiye kona cihna,
duhu jana herabo nayane
(1) When will I scatter red lotus petals before the charming youthful Divine Couple, whose lotus faces are decorated with curling locks of hair, and who are like a dark sapphire and glittering gold?
(2) O queen of my life, when will you place Your merciful glance on me? When, directly hearing the orders of the Divine Couple, will I bring them many flowers and sweet candies?
(3) When will I anoint the Divine Couple with tilaka markings made of musk and red sindura? When will I anoint Their bodies with sandalwood paste? When will I string a garland of jasmine flowers for Them, and then have to flee from the swarm of bumble-bees eager to claim the honey of those flowers?
(4) When, on Lalita's order will I gently fan the Divine Couple, banishing the perspiration from Their transcendental bodies? When will I see the Divine Couple, my heart filling with spiritual bliss?
(5) Narottama dasa hopes that some day he will be able to drink the sweet honey of the service of the lotus feet of the Divine Couple. Will that day ever be? I do not see any indication that I will become able to see the Divine Couple directly with my own eyes.