Narottam Das Thakur has written this song "Hari Hari Kabe More Hoibe Sudina". The official name of this song is Punah Swabhista Lalasa Song 1. This song is taken from the book Prarthana. In this song, Narottam Das Thakur wonders when he will he get an oppurtunity to serve Sri Krsna and Srimati Radharani.
hari hari kobe mora hoibe sudina?
govardhana girivare, parama nibhrta ghare,
rai-kanu korabo sayan
bhrngarera jale ranga, carana dhowaibo
muchaibo apan cikure
kanaka samputa kori, karpura tambula puri,
jogaibo duhuka adhare
priya sakhigana sange, sevana koribo range
carana sevibo nija kore
duhuka kamala dithi, kautuke herabo,
duhu anga pulaka antare
mallika malati juthi, nana phule mala ganthi,
kobe dibo donhara golay
sonara katora kori, karpura candana bhori
kobe dibo donhakara gay
ar kobe emon hobo, duhu mukha nirakhibo
lila rasa nikusja sayane
sri kundalatar sange, keli kautuka range,
narottama koribe sravane
(1) When, in a secluded cottage on Govardhana Hill, the best of mountains, will I prepare a couch for Sri Sri Radha and Krsna? O Lord Hari, Lord Hari, when will that auspicious day be mine?
(2) When will I take water from a jar and wash the lotus feet of the Divine Couple? When will I then dry Their feet using my own hair as a towel? When from a golden box will I take betel-nuts and camphor, and place on the lotus lips of the Divine Couple?
(3) When, in the association of the gopis, will I directly serve the lotus feet of the Divine Couple with my own hand? When, by seeing the lotus eyes of the Divine Couple, will the hairs of my body stand erect because of the ecstasy within my heart?
(4) When will I string garlands of mallika and malati flowers and place them on the necks of the Divine Couple? When will I fill a golden goblet with camphor and sandalwood paste, and then anoint the transcendental forms of the Divine Couple with this mixture?
(5) When will I directly see the lotus faces of the Divine Couple? When will Narottama dasa jubilantly hear Kundalata-devi's narration of the nectarean pastimes performed by the Divine Couple in the groves of Vrndavana? When will that day be?